Our new MLM.com site has brand new forum community! We appreciate and thank you for your contributions to our past forums and hope that you will continue to contribute to and find value in our new forums.
After much consideration and feedback from many of you, we have added some forum member moderators and modified the guidelines to bring MLM.com to a higher standard. Three member moderators will help with after hours and weekend moderation so that we can maintain more consistency during off hours. The new guidelines listed below will be strictly enforced.
In order to keep things running smoothly, please take a few moments to become familiar with these new rules. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us.
There are three forums. Please choose the appropriate one to post your comments on. Comments listed in the wrong forum will be removed.
As a general rule, the purpose of the forums is to: 1) share industry education, information, and training, and 2) to discuss the policies, products, and practices of companies, distributors, and vendors who serve the MLM industry, and the effect they have on the industry as a whole.
- General Forum – This forum is for discussing any topic of a general nature in the MLM industry, i.e., business tools, trends, compensation plans, methodology, and generally what is going on.
- Company Forum – This forum allows members to post questions and debate in a vigorous but respectful manner on the history, methodology, comp plans, products, marketing, and the pros and cons of specific companies. (Other than personal opinions, hearsay is prohibited. You must validate your claims with links to legitimate press releases and articles from reputable sites.)
- Off Topic Forum – This forum is for non-industry related posts. (This is not a place to push a personal agenda.)
These forums are NOT for advertising or recruiting.
- While debating and discussion are fine, we will not tolerate any content that is deemed libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, vulgar, violent or abusive. No unproven accusations, impropriety, or insulting speech directed towards any ethnic, religious group, company, or another poster will be tolerated.
- No recruiting. This is not a recruiting board. No listing of recruiting/conference call schedules or numbers.
- Contact Information. Any contact information should only be found in your profile or signature and not in the body of your post.
- No Advertising. Any post deemed to be an advertisement, that solicits any product, service, or asks for funds or donations, will be deleted.
- Please refrain from posting useless posts and threads. This includes one word Thread bumping, useless one-liners, Flamewars, and Spamming. They will be deleted.
- Spamming is not allowed. This includes using the forums, emails, picture comments or any other method to spam other members.
- Do not respond to trollish posts. Trolls bait their hooks and wait for users to bite!
- Be courteous. Keep all commentary civil and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other users, companies, or the site administrators will not be tolerated.
- Discussion of any illegal activities are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Posts arguing about mlm.com forum policies and decisions are not allowed. You may email us at the Contact Us page if you have issues with company policies.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are not allowed.
- MLM.com admin emails to a member should be considered to be confidential information. Any admin email or quotes from an admin email posted in the forums will be deleted.
- Links to company or distributor websites or blogs are not allowed in the body of a post. You may cut and paste pertinent text from a website to your post.
- You may not post any affiliate or referral links or anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You may not post advertisements or notices for contests.
- All posts must be in English.
- By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, violent, or otherwise violate any laws. (Think family friendly!)
Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is prohibited.
Please follow these guidelines:
- You can’t have both text and images in your sig.
- For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size, and up to 90 characters per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
- Font sizes above 2 are not allowed in images.
- For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall, and 20k in size.
- Animated images in a signature are not allowed.
- Animated Avatars are not allowed.
- You may include your company name, logo, or product photo in your Avatar, however URLs, phone numbers, etc. are not allowed in avatars or profile fields other than what the field is intended for.
- Any violent, sexually explicit, or offensive materials are not allowed in the avatar.
Although the administrators and moderators of the MLM.com forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off the forums, it is impossible for us to review all messages. The MLM.com team shall be the sole arbitrator of what is and is not acceptable, and reserves the right to remove, edit, move, or close any thread or post for any reason.
While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot address all possible scenarios. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate. We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the forum community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
MLM.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate forum participation of any member who willfully violates forum guidelines, as use of our forums is a privilege and not a right. As a courtesy, MLM.com sends violators a warning email before such action is taken, but is under no obligation to do so.
All messages and postings submitted to MLM.com and made available as part of any forum on this site are the responsibility of the author of that message/posting and not of MLM.com.
The fact that a particular message is posted on this website does not mean that MLM.com has endorsed it in any way or has verified its accuracy, completeness, or usefulness. By submitting any content for posting, you acknowledge and agree to the following: MLM.com may, at its sole discretion, accept, reject, censor, modify, or remove any posting without your consent and for any reason or no reason.
You are solely responsible for the content you submit. You will not post content that: (1) violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right of any third party, (2) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, profane, vulgar or abusive, (3) violates a third party’s right to privacy, or (4) is otherwise unlawful, distasteful, or inappropriate.
With respect to any content that you submit, you grant MLM.com an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully assignable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, sublicense, perform and display such content, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
MLM.com expressly disclaims all liability for the content or use of any material posted on any forum at the site. If you choose to rely on any such content for any reason, you do so at your own risk. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an MLM.com administrator immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.