MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

New company just launched have you heard

by DowntheMiddle » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:36 pm

I was wondering if anyone has heard about Legacy Direct, a streaming company, that has a box for $400 and $49 a year (back office). After getting the box, you can purchase other boxes for $250 and sell them for $400.

I haven't checked into it yet, doing my research but I thought I would ask if anyone has been approached? Thanks.
DowntheMiddle
Advanced Member

Re: New company just launched have you heard

by cruisin_man » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:16 pm

Overpriced . . .

DowntheMiddle wrote:I was wondering if anyone has heard about Legacy Direct, a streaming company, that has a box for $400 and $49 a year (back office). After getting the box, you can purchase other boxes for $250 and sell them for $400.

I haven't checked into it yet, doing my research but I thought I would ask if anyone has been approached? Thanks.
It is what it is - or - It can be what it can be . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by WarrantiesForLess » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:25 am

DowntheMiddle wrote:I was wondering if anyone has heard about Legacy Direct, a streaming company, that has a box for $400 and $49 a year (back office). After getting the box, you can purchase other boxes for $250 and sell them for $400.

I check them all out, and have evaluated dozens of streaming media devices, so the market is getting more and more crowded as the streaming industry kills traditional cable and satellite programming. Early on I chose the company with a 16 year track record and one with the built in support and proven record, and I am glad I did, I have seen several copycat companies come and go in past year.

You get what you pay for, so when I saw Legacy Direct, no history, looks to be a start up and in this industry, you have to be technically experienced with in house support to make it in this industry which has technological advances almost every month. We are on the third upgraded system in last year increasing processor speeds, memory, connection upgrades, now with full size remote wireless keyboard with camera built in for Skype, plus remote with microphone built in, every new feature in the industry is now incorporated in the VSTREAMTV2 media center.

As far as price, similar retail to others, $400. range, but there is a new option to earn your own VSTREAMTV2 which is within reach of everyone given the savings over cable TV and Direct or Dish are more than the monthly option of PRO level which in six months will give you a FREE system. This is without selling or referring anyone, so given our distributorship is FREE, and you can purchase at wholesale instantly, I have seen none of the competition come close to what we have, so research them all is my advice, I did. My system has worked flawlessly from first point of installing it and have saved near $1500. to date, never mind the income I have earned referring and selling to others worldwide. These are just some of the reasons I chose VSTREAMTV2 over all the rest I evaluated.

Success to all,
BREAKTHROUGH NEW ANTI AGING HGH TRANSDERMAL GEL
http://ANTI-AGING-HGH-GEL.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by DowntheMiddle » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:15 pm

Thanks guys I really appreciate it, also one of my mentors told me to stay away from this company.
DowntheMiddle
Advanced Member

by rhondap » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:25 pm

DowntheMiddle wrote:Thanks guys I really appreciate it, also one of my mentors told me to stay away from this company.

Glad you did your research first. :D
rhondap
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:55 am

Been awhile Rhonda . . .

rhondap wrote:
DowntheMiddle wrote:Thanks guys I really appreciate it, also one of my mentors told me to stay away from this company.

cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by rhondap » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:57 pm

cruisin_man wrote:Been awhile Rhonda . . .

rhondap wrote:

Yes it has......I don't see many of the regulars here anymore. I hope all is well with those I knew had been sick like Jay.
rhondap
Advanced Member

by QueenIsys » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Hello guys. Newbie here. First post so don't go too hard on me. I have heard of this company as well as VStream which I saw someone posting a lot about. I am a computer programmer and I was really excited to get into VStream. I actually joined VStream while my husband did the Ubox company so we could compare. As far as commissions, uBox was better structured, however, VStream does have the free option. The problem I have with all of these digital streaming companies is that the devices are overpriced. The software that are on these devices is a free software. Everything else is just a standard streaming box. When I discovered that, I went into business for myself and sell the boxes directly to my customers and keep 100% of the profits. I order my devices from the same manufacturer that these companies do (yes, I asked) and some others who sometimes have cheaper pricing. They also customize the device for me as well and guess what...I sell mine for $65. With that being said, if streaming devices is something that you are into, research it a little better like I did and see how you can better proceed.

I wish you the best either way.
There is money everywhere. I can show you some places.
QueenIsys

by cruisin_man » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:32 pm

$65 pre-programmed ?

QueenIsys wrote:Hello guys. Newbie here. First post so don't go too hard on me. I have heard of this company as well as VStream which I saw someone posting a lot about. I am a computer programmer and I was really excited to get into VStream. I actually joined VStream while my husband did the Ubox company so we could compare. As far as commissions, uBox was better structured, however, VStream does have the free option. The problem I have with all of these digital streaming companies is that the devices are overpriced. The software that are on these devices is a free software. Everything else is just a standard streaming box. When I discovered that, I went into business for myself and sell the boxes directly to my customers and keep 100% of the profits. I order my devices from the same manufacturer that these companies do (yes, I asked) and some others who sometimes have cheaper pricing. They also customize the device for me as well and guess what...I sell mine for $65. With that being said, if streaming devices is something that you are into, research it a little better like I did and see how you can better proceed.

cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by QueenIsys » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:13 pm

[quote="cruisin_man"]$65 pre-programmed ?

Yes. Preprgrammed and fully loaded for just $65. Now, we had to work with a few manufacturers before we were able to get the price that low, however, it is that low now. We do have other devices on our website that sell for more. Those devices are also well below the price of these companies. On our website, we have the devices with cameras, the devices optimized for gaming, and other devices that are slightly more than the $65, however, the standard device, which comes with the remote as well as all of the applications preloaded is $65. We have the wireless mouse/keyboard combo remote option for an additional $25, however, purchasing both is still cheaper than purchasing it from these companies.
QueenIsys

by CoachManny » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:58 am

QueenIsys wrote:Hello guys. Newbie here. First post so don't go too hard on me. I have heard of this company as well as VStream which I saw someone posting a lot about. I am a computer programmer and I was really excited to get into VStream. I actually joined VStream while my husband did the Ubox company so we could compare. As far as commissions, uBox was better structured, however, VStream does have the free option. The problem I have with all of these digital streaming companies is that the devices are overpriced. The software that are on these devices is a free software. Everything else is just a standard streaming box. When I discovered that, I went into business for myself and sell the boxes directly to my customers and keep 100% of the profits. I order my devices from the same manufacturer that these companies do (yes, I asked) and some others who sometimes have cheaper pricing. They also customize the device for me as well and guess what...I sell mine for $65. With that being said, if streaming devices is something that you are into, research it a little better like I did and see how you can better proceed.

When it comes to network marketing companies they have a compensation plan attached to the products causing the price to be higher.

If the product is valuable and serves a purpose it can be very beneficial to people wanting to get away from the "rat race".
Helping Home Business Entrepreneurs Become Top Leaders in their Business
https://goo.gl/unyL58
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by Tsnyder » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:18 am

CoachManny wrote:
When it comes to network marketing companies they have a compensation plan attached to the products causing the price to be higher.

Isn't that the single biggest flaw in network marketing? Haven't we always been told that MLM companies pay us what used to go to several layers of "middle men" in the traditional distribution chain?

I think this is the single biggest reason for all the regulatory scrutiny MLM has received over the years. My personal belief is... and always has been... if your products can't compete on price (given equal or similar level of quality) then you're kidding yourself about building a long term sustainable income with that company.

There are precious few companies in this profession that pass this test... in my opinion.
If you knew what I know you'd be doing what I do...
Tsnyder
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:39 am

website doesnt work . . .

QueenIsys wrote:
cruisin_man wrote:$65 pre-programmed ?

Yes. Preprgrammed and fully loaded for just $65. Now, we had to work with a few manufacturers before we were able to get the price that low, however, it is that low now. We do have other devices on our website that sell for more. Those devices are also well below the price of these companies. On our website, we have the devices with cameras, the devices optimized for gaming, and other devices that are slightly more than the $65, however, the standard device, which comes with the remote as well as all of the applications preloaded is $65. We have the wireless mouse/keyboard combo remote option for an additional $25, however, purchasing both is still cheaper than purchasing it from these companies.
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by QueenIsys » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:56 pm

cruisin_man wrote:website doesnt work . . .

I take the websites down during sales periods because most of the customers I deal with recently have come from Craigslist postings and pay via invoicing anyway. Right now we are doing boxes for $50 (+tax and shipping) or two for $80.

QueenIsys wrote:

QueenIsys

by cruisin_man » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Website still down . . .

What model # boxes are 2 for $80? Do they have an updated in the firmware?

[/quote][/quote][/quote]
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by adviser » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:33 am

No. Hearing for the first time. :)
EASIEST, INSTANT, DIRECT, LATEST, ULTIMATE, AFFORDABLE, RISK-FREE
CROWD-RISING / CROWDFUNDING WEB PORTAL
http://crowdrising.net/ref/Mother
adviser