MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

PYURGLOBAL JUST LAUNCHED

by WarrantiesForLess » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:39 am

PYURGLOBAL It The New Division Of 18 Year Old Health and Wellness Nutritional Company Which Had Just Announced An Amazing New Hearth Health Monitoring Device To Determine Your Internal Heart Health Age.

We all know about the silent killer called heart disease and high blood pressure is something you do not realize until it is too late. Been there, have personal experience in how to lower blood pressure naturally through proper diet and nutrition, plus proper exercise which is critical as we age and the stresses of life increase daily and the years go by way to fast.

OK, long story short, I hadn't been to doctor in decades, and if not for an accident, would probably have died of heart attack by now, so when I saw the high blood pressure, not only from the pain of accident, but from heredity as my Father died of heart attack at age 46, so this was a wake up call. Like most of us, we take supplements to try and avoid health issues, but do we really know if they are helping or hurting until we learn too late.

I knew I should take care of my health to avoid heart disease, so I had purchased a blood pressure device to stay on top of my progress in keeping my blood pressure down. PYURGLOBAL has just introduced a device which uses your smart phone to monitor not only your blood pressure, pulse rate, but also oxygen levels in blood, plus allows you to determine your internal heart health age, something my doctor had explained vary's form person to person. So this made sense to me to take my monitoring a step further not knowing what my heart health was, just my pulse rate and blood pressure.

Long story short, do you know what your heart health age is? Do you have any idea how important it is to prevent heart attacks and the silent killer that high blood pressure is? Simply put, knowing what I had learned about heart health, this new PYURGLOBAL heart monitor allows us to easily and conveniently monitor our internal heart health age and chart your internal age and actually watch it go down when taking specific heart health nutritional support products which go hand and hand with this new technological monitoring device which goes on your finger just like in hospitals to monitor you heart rate pulse.

Technology is my main interest level beyond good health, so this 18 year old company is one that offers both, technology and health and nutritional products, so not getting too excited about any new products over the past decade, this got my attention and it just launched new division today. Worth checking out if you are a babyboomer or have concerns over your health like I have for years, this is a must have device which can demonstrate proof positive results once you get on our heart nutritional supplements.

How many health related products have you evaluated personally over the years? Hundreds like I have, probably, but how many actually could feel an improvement? In my case, almost none, and heart disease is a silent killer, you could be taking every supplement in the world and still die of a massive heart attack. Monitoring is the secret to good health, knowing your blood pressure and heart pulse rate is not within normal range is critical. What is your blood oxygen level, another important aspect to monitor for optimum heart health. This is truly a unique new opportunity and given company is 18 years in business with some of the best nutritional products on the market, well proven management, this is a no brainer, so check it out.
BREAKTHROUGH NEW ANTI AGING HGH TRANSDERMAL GEL
http://ANTI-AGING-HGH-GEL.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

Re: PYURGLOBAL JUST LAUNCHED

by Steve_Fazia » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:54 am

Interesting device. Has it been tested prior to coming to market? The pulse ox component of course is nothing new, as it is widely used in hospital setting. As for the cardiac function, I have cardiologists in my family with whom I'll consult as to efficacy.
Also, the implication here is that the O2 product will increase blood plasma oxygen levels. It would be beneficial if the company could provide before and after readings from a significant sampling of participants. This would open some eyes if true, which I highly doubt. And finally the cardiovascular product notes a 'low dose' base of L-Arginine. If the proprietary blend, of which the arginine is only a part, contains 1700 mg., then there is truly too little of this component to have a significant cardiovascular effect, i.e. increase in NO levels. The better L-Arginine formulations contain at least 5,000 mg (5g) of the amino acid.

One would certainly want to get these items clarified before moving forward with this company, IMHO....

Steve
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member

Re: PYURGLOBAL JUST LAUNCHED

by WarrantiesForLess » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:10 am

Steve_Fazia wrote:Interesting device. Has it been tested prior to coming to market? The pulse ox component of course is nothing new, as it is widely used in hospital setting. As for the cardiac function, I have cardiologists in my family with whom I'll consult as to efficacy.
Also, the implication here is that the O2 product will increase blood plasma oxygen levels. It would be beneficial if the company could provide before and after readings from a significant sampling of participants. This would open some eyes if true, which I highly doubt. And finally the cardiovascular product notes a 'low dose' base of L-Arginine. If the proprietary blend, of which the arginine is only a part, contains 1700 mg., then there is truly too little of this component to have a significant cardiovascular effect, i.e. increase in NO levels. The better L-Arginine formulations contain at least 5,000 mg (5g) of the amino acid.

One would certainly want to get these items clarified before moving forward with this company, IMHO....

Steve

Good question, and yes, there is doctor reviewed before and after results after taking supplements, saw it first hand at initial demonstration event. These videos are in edit review at moment and will be put up on site shortly. One of the aspects that got my attention is just that, you can see and track your results as you see your hearth health age drop and in many cases, almost immediately, so that is why a demonstration video is being done as more and more people are being tested. Company has been holding open call demonstration to get as many people as possible with live results.

As to your L-Arginine point, you are correct, most products have to boast a higher mg content as most is not assimilated by body, as in most goes to waste and is not absorbed as I have seen researching this vital heart health supplement. So it would be interesting to see a direct comparison, let one take their 5000 mg and then our 1700 mg and compare the difference, of course the key being the effectiveness of absorption which is the real difference. We all know that most of the vitamins we take pass through system and are not absorbed, so the assimilation is more important than the mg count. This has been proven in dozens of research reports on absorption rates of thousands of supplements, and how other ingredients enhance absorption, so I found these studies interesting.

Time will tell, but with almost immediate method to evaluate effectiveness, who would stop using product given the benefits of seeing results rather than being hyped into thinking a product is working when most cannot feel any different no matter what supplements they are taking. At least that has been my experience, so seeing proof of change got my interest knowing most people in MLM who take a product and can't tell any improvements will drop out withing three months. This issue is solved as people see their heart health age go down over a short period of time. One thing for sure, everyone is interested in their base internal heart age and no shortage of people at our health fair who wanted to get checked, the line was dozen deep, found that to be amazing, similar to the booths checking cholesterol levels which involved blood test. Then again, unless you have been in hospital, most have never looked at their oxygen level in blood, never mind basics of blood pressure and pulse rates. And who has ever had a AORTIC PULSE WAVE VELOCITY test? This is more important than most testing as I have researched.

Thanks for your interest in learning more, everything starts with a question, and glad you know about the benefits of L-Arginine already, never mind have cardio experts to further your knowledge on technology.
BREAKTHROUGH NEW ANTI AGING HGH TRANSDERMAL GEL
http://ANTI-AGING-HGH-GEL.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member