MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

I am seeking a MLM Opportunity

by scottwilson » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:29 pm

I am Scott Wilson and have been involved with Network Marketing since the 1990's. I am looking for a new opportunity to join that is focused on Nutritional Products. The product line should offer something to help me with lack of energy and weight loss. I am completely sincere, there are so many opportunities in the market I cannot go through all of them. I am not interested in a large up front buy in and I do not like a large autoship requirement. So if you are a leader or are in a good group with leaders above you please send me a private message with your company, and a website I can look through to see what peaks my interest and I will reach out to you for more information. I will respond to every person that reaches out to me. I appreciate this and hope to find a fantastic product to market soon.

Thank You,
Scott Wilson
scottwilson
Advanced Member

Re: I am seeking a MLM Opportunity

by IMOVEW8T » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:37 am

scottwilson wrote:I am Scott Wilson and have been involved with Network Marketing since the 1990's. I am looking for a new opportunity to join that is focused on Nutritional Products. The product line should offer something to help me with lack of energy and weight loss. I am completely sincere, there are so many opportunities in the market I cannot go through all of them. I am not interested in a large up front buy in and I do not like a large autoship requirement. So if you are a leader or are in a good group with leaders above you please send me a private message with your company, and a website I can look through to see what peaks my interest and I will reach out to you for more information. I will respond to every person that reaches out to me. I appreciate this and hope to find a fantastic product to market soon.

Thank You,
Scott Wilson

HEY SCOTT check your inbox sir thank you...
BE YOURSELF....EVERBODY ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN...
IMOVEW8T

by Livingwell » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:24 pm

-
Last edited by Livingwell on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Livingwell
Advanced Member

by scottwilson » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Livingwell wrote:Hi Scott - check this out from Basic Reset
Health is Wealth :D
William Nelson
I am Livingwell

I looked at this one a while back and I like the payplan, but I just cannot get excited about the products. What products are you taking that makes you want to refer others to this program?

Scott Wilson
scottwilson
Advanced Member

by JaRangel » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Hello Mr. Wilson, just curious as to what do you consider is a large upfront buy in and large auto ship requirements. Have you looked into a company called Kyani?
JaRangel

by scottwilson » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:25 pm

JaRangel wrote:Hello Mr. Wilson, just curious as to what do you consider is a large upfront buy in and large auto ship requirements. Have you looked into a company called Kyani?

Yes, I have and that is what I consider a large cost, I believe it is a very good company. Just not right for me.

Scott Wilson
scottwilson
Advanced Member

by Gery_D » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:28 am

JaRangel wrote:Hello Mr. Wilson, just curious as to what do you consider is a large upfront buy in and large auto ship requirements. Have you looked into a company called Kyani?

THAT, folks, is how you answer this kind of post. Qualify statements and Initiate a discussion instead of hyping. Congratulations, Rangel.
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by MLMJack » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Scott,

I am currently evaluating 3 nutrition companies. I'll keep you informed.

MLMJack :ugeek:
MLMJack
Advanced Member

by scottwilson » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:02 pm

MLMJack wrote:Scott,

I am currently evaluating 3 nutrition companies. I'll keep you informed.

MLMJack :ugeek:

Please do.

Scott Wilson
scottwilson
Advanced Member

by rhondap » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:36 am

scottwilson wrote:I am Scott Wilson and have been involved with Network Marketing since the 1990's. I am looking for a new opportunity to join that is focused on Nutritional Products. The product line should offer something to help me with lack of energy and weight loss. I am completely sincere, there are so many opportunities in the market I cannot go through all of them. I am not interested in a large up front buy in and I do not like a large autoship requirement. So if you are a leader or are in a good group with leaders above you please send me a private message with your company, and a website I can look through to see what peaks my interest and I will reach out to you for more information. I will respond to every person that reaches out to me. I appreciate this and hope to find a fantastic product to market soon.

Thank You,
Scott Wilson

Hi Scott,

Welcome!

I will be contacting you.

Good luck in your search.

Rhonda
rhondap
Advanced Member

by CoachManny » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:25 am

Thank You,
Scott Wilson

If I may ask, why Nutritional Products? I appreciate that you are a products person. When I was focused on Nutritional products I too was a product's first person.

Why an opportunity in Nutritional Products only?

Manny
Helping Home Business Entrepreneurs Become Top Leaders in their Business
https://goo.gl/unyL58
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by scottwilson » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:29 pm

CoachManny wrote:

Thank You,
Scott Wilson

If I may ask, why Nutritional Products? I appreciate that you are a products person. When I was focused on Nutritional products I too was a product's first person.

Manny

Manny, I am looking for nutritionals for something to help me health wise, I just feel run down too much and hope to find the right product soon. I have had complete blood work with my doctor and it all has came back ok. Other than that I like digital products and of course Legalshield. I am currently working on my marketing and list building skills with digital marketing products. I really hate being told by an employer when to get up, when to go to lunch, and when I can come home to my wife. My why for business building is stronger now that it has ever been. I have been studying Big Al techniques for face to face marketing and they are really good. I would love to be full time again in 2017 and if your having success with something thats really working for you trust me I am all ears.

Scott Wilson
scottwilson
Advanced Member

by LillianRose » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi Scott,

I just joined a company that you might find to be a perfect fit. The products are cutting edge and the pricing is very competitive with the retail market. I will message you with more info.
VasayobyLil.Vasayo.com
LillianRose

by CoachManny » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:03 pm

scottwilson wrote:
CoachManny wrote:

Thank You,
Scott Wilson

Manny

Manny, I am looking for nutritionals for something to help me health wise, I just feel run down too much and hope to find the right product soon. I have had complete blood work with my doctor and it all has came back ok. Other than that I like digital products and of course Legalshield. I am currently working on my marketing and list building skills with digital marketing products. I really hate being told by an employer when to get up, when to go to lunch, and when I can come home to my wife. My why for business building is stronger now that it has ever been. I have been studying Big Al techniques for face to face marketing and they are really good. I would love to be full time again in 2017 and if your having success with something thats really working for you trust me I am all ears.

Scott Wilson

Scott!!!! I appreciate your response!

I just quit my JOB in Aug and work full-time for myself!

When Solavei closed its door, it opened up a whole new world for me that I was not expecting.

I joined MLSP shortly after and it changed my life!

If I could recommend nutritional products. I'm pretty careful about that stuff.

A few things I would recommend:

The two main products I would recommend for health:

ARIIX has some amazing products! I recommend Is2 for healing the body. My wife used this and the pain in her leg (that was there for a year and half) went away and has not come back since.

and

Beachbody Shakeology

I USE to be an affiliate for each but no longer. If you need any connections I can definitely introduce you to someone.

Face to Face marketing? Networking? I can definitely help you there. I do it regularly!

Here to help,

Manny
Helping Home Business Entrepreneurs Become Top Leaders in their Business
https://goo.gl/unyL58
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by Haleemah » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi Scott have you tried forever living products?their products are aloe based and you know how trusted aloe is regarding health issues?they have types of aloe vera gel juice that helps with brain/memory,immune and respiratory,weight management,gastro intestinal,cardiovascular,joints,longevity/antiageing,eye problems,dental,skin,bones,reproduction and energy/performance.I hope you will find what you are looking for
Haleemah

by ddelois194 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:59 pm

Thank You,
Scott Wilson

Hi Scott. I have a great biz opportunity for you. Absolutely FREE to join. Never buy products if you don't want and still get paid. 4 marketing websites FREE OF CHARGE for you and amazing back office. Hottest niches around, weight loss and energy.
Check out my sites here: This is a complete no-brainer

EDITED to comply with Forum Guidelines
ddelois194

by Team526 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:57 am

Scott,
I know this is not in the nutritional field offering new products as you were searching for months back, this is a service with no supplies, inventories of collections. Just thought I would share.

Global expansion opens the mind to amazing possibilities. Visions of life changing opportunities that many create but few take advantage of. There's an enormous opportunity here in America but soon our company will be global opening unimaginable success! The newly deregulated market will soon be open in Japan, opening up to a potential 80 million customers, offering customers a guaranteed savings, the ability to earn free energy and travel rewards. Be the first on new market! Why not you? All I ask is that you take a look for yourself. EnergyGodrush
C. Barry
Team526

by Barefootpainting » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Just sent you a PM Scott!

It relates to the Now Lifestyle which is in the leadership building phase
and will heave health (workouts/supplements) and wealth (up front commissions and binary matrix)
components.

Dave Gardner
Are you ready to shrink your gut and fatten your wallet while growing your subscriber list to 50,000 members? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

by ajordan143 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:56 pm

Join The Movement To Save Women’s Lives!

I’d like to tell you about Now We No, a movement to create greater awareness about the risks of conventional female hygiene products.

What I am about to share with you can save your life or the life of a women you know. You are about to find out how most sanitary pads and tampons put the lives of women at risk. And you will also discover how you can be part of a global movement to change that, all while running a lucrative home-based business.

Have you ever wondered why used sanitary pads have that distinctive odor? And why periods can be so uncomfortable? Most women simply assume that it’s just how periods are.

The truth is more sinister. Most major brands use plastic paper in sanitary pads to cut costs. This plastic cuts off air circulation to the sensitive vaginal area, which makes it a breeding ground for all kinds of germs.

It’s these germs that release that distinctive smell that used pads have. And what’s worse, if your flow is heavy, this plastic layer can also cause a backflow of the fermenting discharge, which causes discomfort and puts you at risk of infection. Click here to know more.

And that isn’t even the worst of it. If you knew how many kinds of toxins and harsh chemicals are used in the average sanitary pad or tampon, it’d make your head spin.

For one, most tampons contain pesticides, which is on the cotton that they’re made from. They also contain artificial colors, polyester, polyethylene, polypropylene, propylene glycol and other chemicals linked to hormone disruption and dryness. In the long term, they can also cause cancers, infertility and birth defects.

Most sanitary pads also contain recycled paper, which is bleached with harmful chemicals such as dioxin and chlorine, which can cause cancer.

Tampons can be even riskier, because they can cause micro-tears inside the ***, deposit harmful chemicals inside you, and even cause life-threatening conditions like Toxic Shock Syndrome, which can cause fever, low blood pressure and even seizures!

Even though most sanitary pads and tampons contain a cocktail of toxins, there’s an alarming lack of awareness of their health risks. It’s tragic that the very products that women rely on each month can cause discomfort, infections, seizures and even cancer! And even though these products come in close contact with women’s bodies, the FDA doesn’t even require companies to list the ingredients used in them!

This must change! I’d like to tell you about Now We No, a movement to create greater awareness about the risks of conventional female hygiene products. Now We No will partner with women’s organizations and cancer awareness groups worldwide to organize 5k walks, bike rides and sports events.

Would you like to be part of our movement? You can start by visiting the Now We Know website and help spread the word. Share it with every woman you know – it might just save her life!

Women use conventional pads and tampons out of necessity. There haven’t been any good alternatives to conventional pads and tampons. Until now. Check out Cherish sanitary napkins, the safest and most comfortable sanitary pads ever!

Cherish sanitary napkins use pure cotton, airlaid paper and a safe, super-absorbent polymer, so that you never have to have toxic chemicals inside your body again.

They have eight layers of carefully selected premium materials that offer maximum comfort and protection. They are also infused with negative ions, nano-silver and FAR infrared for superior germ protection. Know more here.

When women try this, they’ll want nothing else! Cherish sanitary napkins are superior to any other pad or tampon, which is why they offer such a lucrative business opportunity.

By offering Cherish to women in your community, you can not only establish your own home-based business, but also protect them from severe health risks! EDITED to comply with Forum Guidelines No Links/Contact Info within Message
ajordan143

by monicab75 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:12 pm

Hi Scott,

I know it has been awhile since your post and if you are still looking for something would love to introduce you to Nerium. Its not something to help you with Weight Loss however still a company worth looking at.

Thank you
monicab75