MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Vasayo

by robf1 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Dallin Larsen is back and introducing Vasayo. They announced the 5 products we're starting out with last night. The computers should be in place to start placing people by the end of this month. Right now we are doing paper apps and holding them until this happens. Official launch will be early Jan 2017 with product shipping mid Jan. Binary/hybrid comp plan. Products using nano technology. I have been involved with Dallin twice in our previous life... ;) and every time has been a rewarding experience. Ill keep you posted as things develop!
robf1
Advanced Member

Re: Vasayo

by Gery_D » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Amazing. Not even launched and somebody had already put the reveal video on youtube using the title "Vasayo Scam Review" to hype the company and get their Twitter, Facebook and domain name out there. Worse yet they are using names as if they are the company. I doubt it is, but whether it is or not, it's not good PR.
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by robf1 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Gery_D wrote:Amazing. Not even launched and somebody had already put the reveal video on youtube using the title "Vasayo Scam Review" to hype the company and get their Twitter, Facebook and domain name out there. Worse yet they are using names as if they are the company. I doubt it is, but whether it is or not, it's not good PR.

Yeah. I have a low opinion of these scum bags that use that gimmick to look at what they have. They do it to practically every company out there.
robf1
Advanced Member

by robf1 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:26 pm

We will be able to enroll folks and secure their position Nov 21
robf1
Advanced Member

by keithnc67 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:09 pm

is this a private label company or does Vasayo manufacture their own products?
keithnc67
Advanced Member

by rhondap » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:32 am

keithnc67 wrote:is this a private label company or does Vasayo manufacture their own products?

Thanks for asking. I will see if I can find out the answer for you.

Rhonda
rhondap
Advanced Member