MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Cellular Nutrition

by Rosario » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi everyone:

I am new in this forum and I would like the idea to share with you why I started in MLM. I partnered with a company that is #1 in the doctor's reference handbook and are trusted by athletes as they are certified by the FDA, NSF International and HFL Sport Sciences. They are also partnered with the WTA and have an Einstein award for the life sciences, which is equivalent to having a Nobel Prize.
But the more important thing for me is not all what I said before- this company save my life; yes, this company save my life that's why I am with them, the cellular nutrition supplements that they produce were the only ones that are compatible with my medication and is compatible with anything because it is 100% natural. And this is my story that I want to share with you and then you can tell me what you think.

In April 1996 I came to Canada and 1 year later I started getting high blood pressure, getting over weight and have diabetes Type 2 and osteoarthritis. I was battling with my doctor that it was the medication but he didn't believe me. Well like everybody knows in 2014 I started with USANA to recuperated my health and in 2015 he take out my medications but I have to go every 3 month for check ups anyway. Today I have a meeting with him and he told me: " Rosario, you just get it! You know more than me about nutrition and the things that you have to do to recuperated your body, I want you to teach people and help others because what you do is not only in your illness but works for everybody, and I want you to teach me to because you are right, nobody teach us in medical school about nutrition. You have to give the patients medication no matter what and you prove to me today that there is a better way! And start with the patients that want to be healthy and committed with themselves. Today I can say and am so happy to tell you that you are DIABETES AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE FREE!! I hope you help me to put a lot of my patients in the right track also.
Rosario

Re: Cellular Nutrition

by ruzle123 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:19 am

Hello,

Cellular nutrition acts at the cellular level and offers all the essential nutrients that the body needs in order to function properly. As we age, our body cells get covered with toxins every single day, and our metabolism slows down which makes it very hard for the body to absorb all the essential nutrients from foods, in order for the body to function properly and maintain an optimal weight and health. Cellular nutrition helps to clean the body cells of toxins, and to keep them active in order for the body to be able to absorb all the essential nutrients from foods, supplements and vitamins.
ruzle123