MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

Topic locked

FREE $50.00 CRYPTO CURRENCY by CCBMLM.com

by WarrantiesForLess » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:38 am

Interesting,

Just when you thought you have seen it all, then you discover you will never see it all. lol MLM is an interesting industry full of hopes and dreams, but few ever meet our initial expectations. We have all seen the failures over and over, but the true entrepreneur never says never, never gives up, so I continue to research them all looking for that diamond in the rough.

OK, long and short of it, after many ups and downs in industry, I research them all, and this caught my interest as I had done well holding Bitcoin having got in at a little over a $100. back at start. Now it has hit over 2000., better return than all my stock holdings, so again, you never know.

CCBMLM.com is new CRYPTO CURRENCY which is in pre-launch. You get FREE $50.00 CRYPTO CURRENCY just for registering. Yes, I know, feebies usually don't pan out, but as with past freebie deals, they do explode, now if only the company can capitalize on the thousands who have registered in first few days. Time will tell, but I won't miss another Bitcoin deal just in case. lol

Success to all,
BREAKTHROUGH NEW ANTI AGING HGH TRANSDERMAL GEL
http://ANTI-AGING-HGH-GEL.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

Re: FREE $50.00 CRYPTO CURRENCY by CCBMLM.com

by WarrantiesForLess » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:47 am

INSANE........

Never say never, you just never know how powerful a business opportunity could be until it is put into pre-launch to test the waters of receptiveness. WOW, over 400000 have already registered in first few days, never saw that kind of growth before.

Having been early into Bitcoin, I remember everyone was skeptical back then, including me, but hey, you have to be in it to win it has always been my motto. When Bitcoin blew past $2000. I said, it has to drop back as it has many times, but no, it exploded even more and will top $3000. as it looks now.

Time will tell, but I wish I put more into Bitcoin rather than other investments. You have to have a mixed portfolio in these uncertain times, so ACT FAST is all I can say for those looking for a passive income with little effort taken away from your existing primary business interests, then this is one you should check out. Crypto Currency is hear to stay, and in my opinion will replace traditional currencies over time. You just can't stop advancing technologies.

Success to all,
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by WarrantiesForLess » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:56 am

CRAZY........

Over 140000 registrations in first week. This has exploded faster than Bitcoin or all the other crypto currency programs, so who knows, nothing to lose, a lot to potentially gain once launch starts.

Success to all,
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by WarrantiesForLess » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:14 am

AMAZING...........

It was initially estimated that 100,000 would register by time of official launch on 9-19, but there is now almost twice that many in pre-launch. Crazy how this is exploding with nothing more than a brief outline of future plans. It was announced that a barter system would be introduced at launch, and anyone who has used barter knows the value of this form of trade, and given we will be using crypto currency, it is getting more and more interesting and more and more businesses are jumping on the Bitcoin train which missed opportunity when first introduced several years ago. I was skeptical then, but still got in, and glad I did, and if this is even a fraction as successful, never say never, never not take a chance in life, regrets live with you forever, successes do as well. Which would you prefer?

Success to all,
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by WarrantiesForLess » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Crazy, approaching 300K before launch date, and now BitCoin exploded to $4200. + doubling in last month alone, so who knows where it will end up.

Success to all,
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by dailybread » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:34 pm

This may be a scam. I signed up under the person who is posting about this business. I emailed him and got a reply that said he is out of the office and will respond asap. That was over a month ago. I also emailed the company and never received a reply.
It's supposed to be free, but according to their latest emails I receive, they now claim I have to purchase one of their coin packages to retain my earnings and downline. I am poor, and t looks like I ispent $50 on professional business cards for nothing. I am posting this to warn readers not to waste their time. Where can I report this company for fraud?
dailybread