MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

ROYALTIE.com New WiFi Bluetooth Broadcaster Technology

by WarrantiesForLess » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:57 pm

BETA TESTING Along With Test Marketing Has Shocked Us All. Having been in the marketing game for decades and having evaluated every means of advertising ever created, this is beyond expectations. We all know how difficult it is to attract new clients and customers, never mind recruiting new affiliates, but this technology makes it easy. With thousands of GEM units already ordered, this is about as easy as it gets to market to retailers, realtors, plumbers, electricians, pizza and restaurants, anyone who want to pull business into their businesses easily and cost effectively by offering incentives, specials, discounts. etc.

I have used digital LED Billboards which now I can attract even more prospects by adding WiFi messages while I park and drive. A few examples I have been beta testing is at malls, grocery stores, sporting events, seminars, trade shows, hotels, theaters, anywhere a group of people are is where you will see maximum results. At such a low cost, these GEM units sell like crazy which is great for all businesses. Walk into any business and give a 5 second demo by showing them how you just put your message on their smart phone without calling or texting. If you watch people, most will open their notification message but may not answer the phone unless they know who is calling. I know I never answer phone anymore unless I know who is calling, and with so many robo spam calls, I am sure most are hammered by the same calls. I sold ten units in a half hour going into businesses I frequent, so anyone could do this for everyone does business with a dozen locals on average, dry cleaners, pizza shop, deli, gas station, ice cream parlor, bank, just to name a few.

Almost everyone has a smart phone, and more and more are using WiFi with so many hot spots now available, so here is what ROYALTIE offers. A small WiFi broadcaster that fits in your pocket, load your message or offer into unit, and anyone within about 300 foot gets your message automatically. I have never seen something that is this automated before. Set it and forget it, change messages in seconds, you can have several GEM units operating at same time with different messages if you work more than one business as I have done for years. FREEADBROADCASTER is the answer for every business, and with very little effort, everyone can have their own GEM unit paid for each month. Simple two tier affiliate compensation plan with volume bonuses is easy as it gets to promote for those who want to refer others as I do.

Success to all,
BREAKTHROUGH NEW FORCED SUCCESS SYSTEM
http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

Re: ROYALTIE.com New WiFi Bluetooth Broadcaster Technology

by CoachManny » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:36 am

Very irritating way to spam others!

I was at an event and I kept getting 5 or more messages a day.

This is a simple way to irk others.
Helping Home Business Entrepreneurs Become Top Leaders in their Business
https://goo.gl/unyL58
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by WarrantiesForLess » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:48 pm

CoachManny wrote:Very irritating way to spam others!

I was at an event and I kept getting 5 or more messages a day.

This is a simple way to irk others.

Interesting,

Depends on the message obviously, so tell us, what was the message that irked you? Inquiring minds want to know. With
all the irritating robo calls, never mind email spam, I can think of a lot of other things that irk me, so I guess different things irk different people. My real estate, restaurant and retail store users love it, draws people in which would of walked by if not offering a special incentive to get their attention. Irritating, maybe for some, but not for most as I have experienced.

Success to all,
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by Antuankoval » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:11 am

I know digital LED Billboards is trending, so I try it to have more clients and business go forward. So I starting learn more information about this.
Thanks.
http://dreamtowards.org/ World Leader MLM Community
Antuankoval

by WarrantiesForLess » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:42 am

Antuankoval wrote:I know digital LED Billboards is trending, so I try it to have more clients and business go forward. So I starting learn more information about this.
Thanks.

Yes, I use mobile billboards, have for years, get paid to park and drive always made sense to me. I use to be in mobile car wrap business back when Yahoo was big on promoting and got contract to wrap several vehicles with their logo. It was a tough business to sustain as most didn't want their vehicles wrapped, even if they were getting paid a few hundred a month. I shifted to a much easier form of mobile advertising and have used mobile led billboards for years promoting several businesses at once. Simple, you park in direct line with exit or entrance when shopping, or at any events where there is vehicle traffic and my vehicles make sales, I love the hands off advertising strategies.

Being in my own businesses for years, conventional and internet, I have tried it all, and sadly, what worked yesterday, does not mean it will work tomorrow. Looking back over decades, from newspaper ads, flyers, pennysaver ads, radio, yellow pages, restaurant place mats, TV infomercials, cold calling, fax blasts, email marketing, websites, forums, broadcasting, robo calls, car wraps, digital led mobile billboard signs, testing and now WiFi bluetooth broadcasters, I have used them all in my businesses, some paid off, others didn't, but you never know is the lesson I have learned. You have to use what works for your business as not everything works for all businesses. I recently started using a get paid to build your business concept, shocking how easy it is, and how profitable, and the secret to success is to earn more than you burn trying to build your businesses.

Success to all,
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member