MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

BETTERPLANETPAPER - JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU SAW IT ALL

by WarrantiesForLess » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:21 pm

This business is sure to go down the toilet. Just when you think you have seen it all, now this. lol

OK, so the question is, what is the most consumable products of all? Food is your most likely answer,
as it was mine, but I didn't think about toilet paper and paper towels until I heard about this new
environmentally concerned company which pledges to plant a tree with every purchase. So if you are
a tree hugger, you will love this new business. I have been into Green-Homes concept for decades,
and this caught my attention to add to my portfolio of green environmental products.

Kevin Harrington, the original Shark Tank entrepreneur and creator of the TV infomercial success is
promoting this, so this too got my attention for it just makes sense. Everyone wipes, everyone goes
through tons of rolls of paper products every year, and who likes lugging the super size packages and
jamming them in your vehicle. So this is about as simple as it gets to promote as I see it. Sure, they
cost more, but if you refer three, yours is free, so you spend a little more to get started, but like with
all MLM's, you have to have a consumable to succeed. Free shipping to home is convenience factor
which is also high on the list of priorities for the busy consumer today.

During pre-launch I sent it out to my list to test the response, and sure enough, people laughed as I
have used the sure to go down the toilet business opportunity headline and it pulled like nothing else.
So who knows, but I liked the fact company is going to introduce hemp and bamboo paper products
to supplement their paper product sales to jump start business concept. Hemp is an explosive new
business opportunity as more and more hemp farms are being created, along with bamboo, both the
most low cost sustainable crops of all time. When you read about the history of hemp and how the
industry was killed by Hearst, the newspaper mogul who owned thousands of acres of trees for paper,
then you will understand the power of hemp.

So as I see it, since this is a FREE business opportunity, and in pre-launch with product orders accepted
later this month, this could be a winner. Get Three and yours is Free is a longtime used incentive by
many other companies, so keeping it simple is important. Look at the Dollar Shave Club who launched
with an affiliate program whereby you refer others and yours is free, now in just a few short years they
have millions of members on autoship. Could this success be repeated with toilet paper and paper towels?
Time will tell, but it costs nothing to test the toilet water. lol Green-Homes is big business and ecological
environmentally safe chemical free recycled paper products makes sense to me. And with over 155 members
in my cooperative membership to date, the income potential is my favorite color, GREEN

Success to all,
BREAKTHROUGH NEW FORCED SUCCESS SYSTEM
http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

Re: BETTERPLANETPAPER - JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU SAW IT ALL

by Antuankoval » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:23 am

WarrantiesForLess wrote:OK, so the question is, what is the most consumable products of all? Food is your most likely answer,
as it was mine, but I didn't think about toilet paper and paper towels until I heard about this new
environmentally concerned company which pledges to plant a tree with every purchase. So if you are
a tree hugger, you will love this new business. I have been into Green-Homes concept for decades,
and this caught my attention to add to my portfolio of green environmental products.

I'm a tree hugger, so my interest that nature was green and I make more stuff to make noise about save our earth. So if you think the same, let's try together !
http://dreamtowards.org/ World Leader MLM Community
Antuankoval

Re: BETTERPLANETPAPER - JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU SAW IT ALL

by WarrantiesForLess » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:23 am

Antuankoval wrote:
WarrantiesForLess wrote:OK, so the question is, what is the most consumable products of all? Food is your most likely answer,

I'm a tree hugger, so my interest that nature was green and I make more stuff to make noise about save our earth. So if you think the same, let's try together !

Yes, now doubt about it, going green whenever we can is good for the planet, and as such, the green home movement is well under way as more become educated about the harmful products most take for granite are safe when they are far from safe. Too many unanswered questions about so many products we consume or use which are harmful. I have been in green movement for decades, seen so many products which are dangerous to consume or breath in fumes from that it is scary. Most never think about the chemicals we come in contact with and never think about the long term exposure dangers, so it is all about educating people. Who would have thought toilet paper could be dangerous, but some contain harmful chemicals in the beaching process, so better to be safe than sorry years down the road. In addition, recycling is growing industry, never mind sustainable tree farming where you plant new trees for all you need to process for paper.

Success to all,
BREAKTHROUGH NEW FORCED SUCCESS SYSTEM
http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member