MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

PURE-LIGHT Breakthrough New Technology Sanitizes Your Home

by WarrantiesForLess » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:02 am

PURE-LIGHT Has Just Announced Breakthrough New Technology In Pre-Launch Special Discount Program Before 2018 Full Launch...............

As one in the environmental green energy industry for years, I have worked with many researchers over the years in similar field, and one of my associates has been working on this for past decade, and has finally gotten the results he was hoping for, even better than he expected. Everyone is aware of the health issues we face, and everyone wants to stay healthy, but taking supplements is only a partial solution, and an uncertain one at that.

We have all heard about the threat of super bugs which are now resistant to antibiotics, and this is a far greater threat than most realize when you research it. So how would you like to sanitize your home or businesses to avoid these super bugs? Now you can, and easily eliminate bacteria, viruses, mold, e-coli and many other forms of bacteria infections. I have personally been involved in many technological research and have evaluated several levels of this technology within the solar panel enhancement coatings from same company. This breakthrough is about to explode when people learn about how they can easily sanitize their environment by simply flicking a light switch on. Check it out for yourself, see how easily you can test results for yourself. I have used it on mold issue, amazing results, no harmful chemicals, totally safe to be used in hospitals, doctor offices, all those places you hate to go knowing the germs from sick patients are in the air.

Special Pre-Launch Discount of Up To 50% off, so if you care about your families health, then share this breakthrough with everyone you know and care about. ENVIRO-PURELIGHT is the HOT product of 2018 and beyond.

Happy Holidays to all,
BREAKTHROUGH NEW ANTI AGING HGH TRANSDERMAL GEL
http://ANTI-AGING-HGH-GEL.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

Re: PURE-LIGHT Breakthrough New Technology Sanitizes Your ***

by WarrantiesForLess » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:55 am

UPDATE:

I stay on top of all new technologies, always have, and I though I had seen it all up to this point, but a light that sanitizes the air, that is almost too good to be true I though, but Pure-Light works like nothing else I have researched and evaluated. I have had success with AirRestore the old ionization technology which did help my allergies and asthma, but didn't eliminate it entirely.

So for anyone who has allergies or worse, asthma, it is no fun at all. The real qualifier for me was when I went back to live Christmas trees, something my asthma and allergies would not tolerate for decades. Had the first live tree last year when testing the pre-production prototypes, and I was amazed as I was not impacted by my first live Christmas tree. That got my attention, and since some trees do not have the same level of mold, I thought it might be a fluke, so when I got the more advanced PLT units this past month to evaluate, I went right out and bought a live 10ft Christmas tree to test out these new advanced lights.

OK, I am even more convinced than ever, I sit right next to tree, and before turning on PTR lights, I was feeling the wheezing come on in less than 15 minutes. Started sneezing, the whole nine yards. Just like turning on switch, I was getting hit with attack. Set up reading lamp next to me and tree, turned it on, in just another 15 minutes the wheezing was relieved. I kept turning light on and off every hour to see results, and it was absolutely conclusive, these PLT lights work as promoted. We all know most nutritional products produce little to know noticeable results, and sadly, this is the problem with pill popper industry, the hype only goes so far, most drop out in three months when they see and or feel no results. Attrition level is a killer, wish they had a pill for attrition. lol

Anyway, that is my story, the product is amazing for those with asthma and allergies. As to bacteria, this too has been proven in many independent testing labs. I did a bacteria in petri test, without light, you can witness it grow, with PTR light, died, did not grow at all, both in 80 degree environments, same bacteria strain easily purchased from lab suppliers. So for those who are like me, skeptical, this is what I recommend you do to validate technology. There are many other ways to do the same, most homes have a mold issue in basement or worse, in bathrooms which are not ventilate with evacuation fans, so put light on a mold area, or if you are lucky enough to not have a mold situation, take a slice of bread, put it in damp dish, put one in dish with PLT and one without, compare the two in a few days, amazing.

Happy Holidays to all,
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by WarrantiesForLess » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:43 am

UPDATE:

As the roll out to leaders has been a huge success in pre-launch, in 2018 the new commercial product line will be introduced. With the flu season hitting almost every U.S. state already, it looks to be one of the worse flu seasons in years. No one wants to get a cold or flu, so why wouldn't you want to eliminate this possibility in your home or business with a simple act of changing your light bulbs.

Do you know how many light bulbs are in use around the world? Given our Pure-Light units are low power LED units in addition to being an anti bacteria, virus, e-coli, cold and flu germ killer, as well as mold and odor control, how many people have pets, allergies, asthma, hundreds of millions and growing. Everyone will want this technology once they learn about it, so how much of the hundreds of billions of light bulb replacement do you want? With commercial line about to be announced, this adds hundreds of billions of applications, restaurants, food service industries which are in a panic over e-coli threat which brings massive losses and law suits every time there is an outbreak. We have all seen these outbreaks on the news, Chipolte got hit several times and lost millions in business. How many buffet restaurants are there? You know the ones, the food is out in the open where germs are easily generated along with bacteria, molds, fungus, so imagine landing a few of these accounts.

Simply put, this is an unlimited opportunity like none I have seen before, and I have seen them all. lol Grab your position in this explosive new industry and make it a Happy Healthy and Wealthy New Year.

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,

Success to all,
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by rage » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 am

WarrantiesForLess wrote:PURE-LIGHT Has Just Announced Breakthrough New Technology In Pre-Launch Special Discount Program Before 2018 Full Launch...............

As one in the environmental green energy industry for years, I have worked with many researchers over the years in similar field, and one of my associates has been working on this for past decade, and has finally gotten the results he was hoping for, even better than he expected. Everyone is aware of the health issues we face, and everyone wants to stay healthy, but taking supplements is only a partial solution, and an uncertain one at that.

We have all heard about the threat of super bugs which are now resistant to antibiotics, and this is a far greater threat than most realize when you research it. So how would you like to sanitize your home or businesses to avoid these super bugs? Now you can, and easily eliminate bacteria, viruses, mold, e-coli and many other forms of bacteria infections. I have personally been involved in many technological research and have evaluated several levels of this technology within the solar panel enhancement coatings from same company. This breakthrough is about to explode when people learn about how they can easily sanitize their environment by simply flicking a light switch on. Check it out for yourself, see how easily you can test results for yourself. I have used it on mold issue, amazing results, no harmful chemicals, totally safe to be used in hospitals, doctor offices, all those places you hate to go knowing the germs from sick patients are in the air.

Special Pre-Launch Discount of Up To 50% off, so if you care about your families health, then share this breakthrough with everyone you know and care about. ENVIRO-PURELIGHT is the HOT product of 2018 and beyond.

Happy Holidays to all,

Need solar panels for my house, Roof top panels needed
rage

by fajarsunan » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:01 pm

sure its totally safe to be used in hospitals, doctor offices, all those places you hate to go knowing the germs from sick patients are in the air, now i wondering, are these safe to use it on edible food or raw food to exterminate more bacteria from them?
fajarsunan

Re: PURE-LIGHT Breakthrough New Technology Sanitizes Your **

by WarrantiesForLess » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:55 pm

fajarsunan wrote:sure its totally safe to be used in hospitals, doctor offices, all those places you hate to go knowing the germs from sick patients are in the air, now i wondering, are these safe to use it on edible food or raw food to exterminate more bacteria from them?

Food safe, and with so many ecoli issues with Romaine lettuce over past year, certainly using EnviroPureLight would be essential in protecting against ecoli, I have been using it in kitchen over cutting board for past couple years, and safety is important, never mind there is a new coating product that kills bacteria on counter surfaces.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member