General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

YOUR LACK OF SUCCESS IS NOT YOUR FAULT

by Fig » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:52 am

Great Day Leaders,

Your mind is being programmed everyday. Either you're doing it yourself, or somebody else is. If you're not in charge, then you'll really struggle for success in network marketing.

Are you letting the radio, the TV, the internet, the newspaper, or friends & family program you? If you are, then you are definitely being programmed for lack & limitation.

If you're in your car with the radio on, that radio has a tuner. You can tune in hundreds of radio stations. Those radio waves bombard you with negativity all day long. You are being programmed.

Do you turn the TV on and just leave it on while you're home? Again, you're getting constant programming. This stuff, at best, is trivial. At the worst, it's very, very negative.

And when you're programmed with negative garbage by radio & TV several hours a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year, year after year after year - it takes a toll. You develop a negative outlook on life and your MLM business - often without even knowing it.

Your lack of Success Is Not Your Fault
Fig

Re: YOUR LACK OF SUCCESS IS NOT YOUR FAULT

by David » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Fig wrote:Great Day Leaders,

Your mind is being programmed everyday. Either you're doing it yourself, or somebody else is. If you're not in charge, then you'll really struggle for success in network marketing.

Are you letting the radio, the TV, the internet, the newspaper, or friends & family program you? If you are, then you are definitely being programmed for lack & limitation.

If you're in your car with the radio on, that radio has a tuner. You can tune in hundreds of radio stations. Those radio waves bombard you with negativity all day long. You are being programmed.

Do you turn the TV on and just leave it on while you're home? Again, you're getting constant programming. This stuff, at best, is trivial. At the worst, it's very, very negative.

And when you're programmed with negative garbage by radio & TV several hours a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year, year after year after year - it takes a toll. You develop a negative outlook on life and your MLM business - often without even knowing it.

Your lack of Success Is Not Your Fault

You need to strike a balance. While too much negative can be bad, being apathetic is not any better.
David
Advanced Member

by Barefootpainting » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Thats why I stopped getting the newspaper, watching the news and listening to the radio
for the most part!

In my car it is "Drive time university" with motivational and business related audios
all the time that help me learn and grow!
Are you ready to shrink your gut and grow your wallet? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

by Eric_Worre » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:04 pm

While I agree that the negative voices of the world can have an influence on your life and your business, I disagree with the statement that a lack of success is not your fault.

Your success is based entirely on you--your actions, your effort, your choices. True, society programs our minds to think like employees or focus on the negative in the world. But it is our choice to allow it. If you want to succeed, you have to choose to reprogram your mind to think like an entrepreneur. You do this by choosing to listen to business-related audios in the car instead of the radio or by continuing to build your business despite your friends and family telling you it won't work. Your lack of success cannot be blamed on society. You have to decide that you will become successful, and then take action to make it happen.
Your Friend and Partner,
Eric Worre - https://networkmarketingpro.com/
Eric_Worre

by Justindee » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:10 pm

Great advice! I agree with this totally. Wrong friends can also be a negative influence if you are not careful
Justindee

by gentlehorizons » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:13 pm

I personally think that the focus should NOT be on finding out who is at fault.

For all we know, this could be your upline, you, or whoever.

Someone or something will always take the blame for a lack of success. Its a given.

But I think the focus should be on identifying what's right instead of what's wrong.

Knowing what's wrong and correcting it has it's place. I'm not against it.

But greater emphasis should be placed on identifying the right actions that lead to better results.

For example, what are the top 3 activities that bring you money?

This can't be answered by theory alone. You have to go out there and try a dozen different things before you come up with the top 3 things that bring you money. And after you do that, you will now spend greater time and effort doing those three things moving forward...

The same thing can be applied to identifying your best advertising sources, you best downline members, your best sales pages or sales statements...etc..

Failure and rejection is a given. And there is always a culprit for them. but you're better off looking for the diamonds in the mud rather than obsessing where the mud came from.

Just my two cents! And I think you really started a good online thread here. Lots of wonderful comments.
gentlehorizons
Advanced Member