General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Blogging: The supreme method to make money. Here's How.

by SolomonJones » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:03 pm

If you're blogging for kicks, I truly admire you. If I had the luxury to pursue one of my passions, I'd pursue music production and ghostwriting lyrics. I would like to think, that I have a way with words, and this is probably why I find a measure of joy in writing blog posts.

Unfortunately, I have an ulterior motive for blogging. I'm on a crusade to help the average, everyday, Jane/Joe, discover how to leverage Social Media, in order avoid economic entrapment. This is my mission statement. I believe in what I do, and I'm also passionate about it.

When I began my online career, I did not immediately produce the results I expected. If I didn't have a clearly defined purpose from the beginning, I probably would have never reached my goals. I know helping others sounds pretty noble, but I'm no Saint. Blogging also allows me to work from home and be my own boss.

Why I Do What I Do

Interestingly though, my number one reason for starting my online career, was simply to make money. Not very poetic is it? After 13 years working a Government job, I was unjustly laid off, forced to relocate to another state, and hire a lawyer in order to seek justice. After this series of unfortunate events took place, I chose to respond to them in a way that went contrary to what family members felt I should have done.

I could have used my energy to fight an agency who only saw a number, but instead, I chose to channel my energy into starting an online business. Never again would I allow my security to lie in the hands of another man.

Proper mindset
One of my Network Marketing teachers was Ray Higgdon. He taught me that successful business isn't about, "What I want" no matter how passionately I wanted it. lol That's selfish.

In order to get your online business on it's feet and sustain tangible results, you have to find and serve an audience(online community). In time, I discovered that his advice was not just, flower power, don't worry be happy nonsense. His advice was to be taken literally.

The "What I want" mentality will dictate the methods you employee to promote your online business. Those methods will only repel your audience. The, "Serve your audience" mentality will attract your audience. They will appreciate the value you serve them and will want to find out more about you, your expertise, and your business. I hope all your Social Media accounts are branded properly.

Mission Statement
Online marketing is a whole new ball game for most entrepreneurs. You have to be in it for the long term. Until that time comes, you need to have a driving force to help you stay on course.

Many entrepreneurs abandon their online endeavors because they lose patients. Now that we've established serving others, will produce the best results, you need a mission statement. Something you can be passionate about.

I'm on a crusade to help the average, everyday, Jane/Joe, discover how to leverage Social Media, in order avoid economic entrapment. My mission statement, and theme of my blog revolves around that goal, because of my past experiences.

Im emotionally attached to my success. I'm playing for keeps. Of course I want to generate revenue, but that mindset will not produce the results I desire. Serving others will. What is your mission statement? Who do you want to serve, and why?

Serve Your Audience Value
What niche are your targeting with your products or services? Let's say that you're selling designer wedding dresses. Out of the millions of people online, there are thousands of women online, who need what you provide. These women are your audience. You could just shove your link down their throat, thats one option.

Since you're in the wedding dress business, you need to be familiar with the trials and tribulations women face when searching for wedding dresses. You need to know what are the pains they endure while on their quest to find the perfect dress.

What dresses are appropriate for the season they want to get married? When do you know when you're paying too much for a wedding dress? What materials are best, etc? Do your research and use your imagination.

Find your audience's intimate pain points. Write you blog post articles about their pains, and spell out the solutions to their problems. Offer your products or services as a solution to their problems.

Now you're in business because you've just served your audience real time, practical information that they can use, today. This is what it means to serve value.

The Blog is a Powerful Weapon
I believe "The Blog" is one of the most powerful weapons, when marketing a business online. It's an extremely potent method to attract leads and make sales. In order for the blog to produce results, you must have a mission statement.

All of your posts should be subtopics(structure) in relation to that mission statement. You have to provide(serve) your audience value, in the form of a solution to their problems. Now that you've finished your perfectly crafted blog post, you have to promote it on Social Media, in a fashion that will attract the casual observer.

It would be very discouraging to have your work of art fall on deaf ears. I recommend a technique that all Professional Network Marketers use, known as Copywriting. Copywriting is pretty much, the art of incorporating psychology into your marketing and promotion campaigns. Like to have a chat? Just leave a message including your contact info and when is the best time to contact you.

Copywriting Mastery
I never publish a blog post without this method, because it helps me distinguish my brand amongst my contemporaries. EDITED to comply with Forum Guidelines

Thanks for reading guys :-)
SolomonJones

Re: Blogging: The supreme method to make money. Here's How.

by Mike_Michelozzi » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Writing can be an asset for people just as public speaking - not most people but for those few who do it well it can be rewarding.

TKDHMike
Mike_Michelozzi
Advanced Member

by CoachManny » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:08 am

Blogging is very effective for producing content that others find.

It's a powerful way to build your brand as an authority figure in your industry!'

I've been slacking a bit when it comes to blogging but definitely going to jump back on the horse!

Manny
Helping Home Business Entrepreneurs Become Top Leaders in their Business
https://goo.gl/unyL58
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by imwithval » Mon May 01, 2017 3:30 pm

Great stuffs Solomon!
I don't know that I will say that blogging is the supreme method to make money. I'd say that it's a great tool, as it very flexible especially with the blogging platforms that are available to users and with their relative ease of use, as opposed to the traditional website creation and setting with all the coding and all tech stuffs that one had to learn. Things have become a little easier even on the front of traditional website creation. Still, blogging is a great tool. Making money Online in my view is the best way to make money. Now that way of generating income covers a wide and varied landscape from creating YouTube videos to blogging. I started my online journey with eBay. To me that would be the supreme way of generating income. You can also argue that Amazon is the best way. which ever you like, on both (and for me it's easier on eBay based on my experience) you just need to have something to offer that people want. And it covers a variety of topics. The main challenge in all methods of money making whether online or offline is finding your audience (that has a need) as you so well write on. Then driving that audience towards your offer. What makes making money with eBay (or Amazon or any similar marketplace to a certain extent) is that eBay does the hard work, of driving traffic to the eBay Marketplace and to your product or service. Whereas with blogging or setting your own site it's way harder. I know because I have struggled in doing both. You have to become familiar with SEO among other tech stuffs. Now, one thing that is key with making money online is to offer great content, that actually serves the needs of people. Another great point you make. Even offline say with MLM or ny other offline business, you have to know your audience, their needs; and define how to best reach them; or make your product or service known.
The other switch I had to make is that I had to learn to have an attitude of service as you write on; versus just wanting to make money. Not to sound like a preacher, but It says somewhere in the scriptures that "...he that is greatest among you shall be your servant". Help others get what they want and you'll get what you want. That leads to defining one's mission a.k.a "defining your why" which is therefore key as you pointed out. It does get you over the bumps on the way to success.
Last point I'd like to make about the supreme way to making money is to be consistent. It is said that your success or failures re found in your routines. So in the case of profitable blogging, consistency in offering value in blog posting is key. Blogging once in a while won't cut it.

That's my little long view.
Again great stuffs!
imwithval
Jr Member

by gsstars » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:07 am

Blogging is a great way to make money online, but it's not a rapid way to make you rich overnight, you need a lot of dedication, efforts in order to success with blogging.

Copywriting is another area you may want to focus to produce more awesome content for your readers.
gsstars

by statrux » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:50 am

gsstars wrote:Blogging is a great way to make money online, but it's not a rapid way to make you rich overnight, you need a lot of dedication, efforts in order to success with blogging.

Couldn't agree more. Blogging takes time and dedication, qualities which most people starting online marketing lack since they want quick and easy money. You also have to be a good writer and be able to articulate your thoughts.
statrux

by fezaabia » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:34 am

As opposed to asking if it is possible to make money with Yahoo! Answers, the answers is definitely Yes! but without spamming Y!A how is it done?

What exactly is the way to answer questions and make money?

Thanks very much.

Brian
Last edited by fezaabia on Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Best Male Enhancement read about my results sizegenetics how to use
fezaabia

by derecocherry » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 am

I agree blogging is the ultimate way to market and build a network marketing business online. Although not every starts out as a good writer but you can get better. It is like anything else, the more you do it the more your skills will increase.

Blogging is NOT a get rich type deal, it is a passive form of marketing and does take time. Most people won't stick with it long enough to see the type of leverage and benefit from blogging.
derecocherry

by neilhazel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:02 am

derecocherry wrote:I agree blogging is the ultimate way to market and build a network marketing business online. Although not every starts out as a good writer but you can get better. It is like anything else, the more you do it the more your skills will increase.

Blogging is NOT a get rich type deal, it is a passive form of marketing and does take time. Most people won't stick with it long enough to see the type of leverage and benefit from blogging.

Writing a blog is NOT a get wealthy kind cope, it is a inactive way of marketing and does take time. Most people won't follow it long enough to see the kind of of make use of and take advantage of blogging.
Just Need Some Fitness Motivation and You Will Do it.Find Health,Weight Loss and other.
neilhazel

by imwithval » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi Solomon,
I already said it before, this post is powerful. Recently I had to stop and do a little thinking about my online business to understand why it was going nowhere. I had to go through these very steps, mentioned in the post i.e being clear about my mission; clearly defining my customer or audience's avatar; and focusing on offering them value in the form of answers to their most pressing issue. This is to be kept front and center in my desk because as I realized after this sort of soul searching, it's really easy to get distracted and find yourself running after the money while thinking that you have legitimate (but selfish) motive to do so.
This being said, as you say, a blogger has to find a way to bring that message to his or her audience. It does require skill, copywriting to be exact. I was also reminded of the importance of generating organic traffic through content, especially when you have a limited budget to advertise, or when you are not yet skilled in the art of online advertisement using Facebook, YouTube or the other social media and online ad platform available.
Again great post! A must read!!
imwithval
Jr Member

by ryanperlman » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:19 am

plz add some new stuff make some new intrusting categories.its a friendly advice otherwise its boring
ryanperlman