General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for partner

by MLMcharles » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:01 pm

I have a position in Worldventures with 4000+ active customers in lineage on one side of my binary. Im looking for a professional to partner with on the other side and split revenue 50/50. The business center is currently doing 200k a month in volume. If you're a pro (six figure proven income in MLM) and are ready to launch a new team, lets talk.

Charles
MLMcharles

Re: Half built Binary, 4k+ active customers, looking for par

by Steve_Fazia » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:15 am

Your offer exposes the inherent flaw in the binary compensation business model. I can't tell you how many hundreds or thousands of people find themselves in similar predicaments to varying degrees. One gentleman I know in a binary has close to $1 million volume down a runaway leg. He earns nothing because there is no balance. Not that he hasn't tried to build the weaker leg, but for whatever reason nothing has sustained to bring him any degree of balance. Of course the company makes out like a bandit, because they don't have to pay the commissions! Sad for the distributors in these type comp plans. Were you active in building that $200,000 leg? If so, why not flip the switch and start building the weaker side?

Steve Fazia, B.S., MRPA, CPhT
INTEGRATIVE HEALTH RESOURCES
"Good Health Is NOT Expensive, It's Priceless!"
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member