General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

MLM CHALLENGES

by dlnmoses » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:24 am

What challenges do you face daily in your MLM business?
dlnmoses

Re: MLM CHALLENGES

by Steve_Fazia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:32 am

For me, it's finding the time. While working full time in health care, it was always difficult to carve out a few hours a week to work my business. Now that I've officially retired (early), I find myself juggling family health issues and other daily things. Time management is key. Are you new to the industry?

Steve
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member

Re: MLM CHALLENGES

by robf1 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:56 am

Steve_Fazia wrote:For me, it's finding the time. While working full time in health care, it was always difficult to carve out a few hours a week to work my business. Now that I've officially retired (early), I find myself juggling family health issues and other daily things. Time management is key. Are you new to the industry?

Steve

I think Steve hit it right on the head. Trying to work to make a living, throw in a little "life" and it is hard to stay focused and in the game. Network marketing works, no doubt, but because you are trying to work it in between eveything else and it takes time to start earning an income, most people give up and or fall by the wayside. The key is hang in there!

Rob
robf1
Advanced Member