General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Re: Who Would Be Better @ MLM: Clinton or Trump AND WHY?

by scottwilson » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:02 am

Mike_Michelozzi wrote:Anyone see the interview with Trump last night 11/19/2016? May be replayed tomorrow night.

TKDHMike

If your speaking of the one with the guy from TMZ I did see that one. It is hard to believe he took time in September to do that interview. I liked it a lot. It shows a lot about him I did not know. The fact that he went to military school and will not drink or smoke and has taught his kids this lesson shows a lot about being a caring parent. He loved his brother and respected his parents and gave a good insight into the character of a good man. This interview and the one he gave on 60 minutes right after the election should make Americans very optimistic about the character of the man that will now be number 45. I cannot wait,Ford Motor Company has already cancelled plans to move jobs to Mexico, Apple is looking to start making iphones in America going forward, both Canada and Mexico are ready to renegotiate NAFTA and he hasn't even taken office yet!! I am very excited about the future of America.

Scott Wilson
scottwilson
Advanced Member

by Mike_Michelozzi » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Time will tell if he can initiate some of the things he says he wants to do that him elected.

He's got the smarts and the tenacity.

TKDHMike
Mike_Michelozzi
Advanced Member

by promarketer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Mike_Michelozzi wrote:All those Trump negatives - and they'd take some serious sorting through the editorializing verbiage to find alleged truths than researching them - Clinton is no different and also a presumed scam artist protected by the DEM and media elites - much sorting there too.

TKDHMike

I think it makes no difference personally...

Trump is now the President-elect for better or worse... But even if Clinton would have won, the dynamic may have been different but the opportunity remains the same... In a good economy, people want what we offer in terms of time-freedom... In a bad economy, we offer value for a different reason... Increased income...

In network marketing, you need to be able to adapt, and roll with the times!
LOOKING AT A START-UP MLM?... WATCH THIS VIDEO FIRST!
https://www.facebook.com/Smartwealthus/videos/4760497329713//
promarketer
Advanced Member

by gentlehorizons » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:58 pm

I think Hillary would do better as an upline leader but Trump would do better as the owner. LOL
gentlehorizons
Advanced Member

by atcha » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:29 am

Hi everyone I would like like to introduce myself my name is Jonathan Yahya Williams and I live in the UK. I have been engaged with MLM industry since the summer of 2005 when I join Amway UK. But I have a greater interest in the training self-development side of the MLM industry, as I experienced first hand what an MLM training program can do to change ones life for the better not just financially but in other important areas. This was what I experienced through the BWW system founded by the late Bill Britt.

And to answer the question on would be better at MLM between Clinton and Trump, I would have to go with Trump because he's a man who know what he wants, which is important component when you are involved in this industry.

Jonathan Yahya Williams
atcha

by imwithval » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Interesting question. A successful mlmer has to be a great leader. You can argue that both Clinton and Trump are such in their own respect and manner. There's a general agreement that success in MLM is determined by having a servant attitude and a lot of care for the people you serve. He or she needs to be genuinely interested in helping others. Finally, a successful mlmer needs to check his or her ego out. The question now becomes who of Clinton or Trump would display these essential qualities? I'd say the first. The second is capable but will probably go through the school of hard knocks before (consistently) displaying such qualities. And I'm being optimistic ;) :lol: ...But I'm an mlmer at the core. :D
imwithval
Jr Member

by WarrantiesForLess » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:14 am

imwithval wrote:Interesting question. A successful mlmer has to be a great leader. You can argue that both Clinton and Trump are such in their own respect and manner. There's a general agreement that success in MLM is determined by having a servant attitude and a lot of care for the people you serve. He or she needs to be genuinely interested in helping others. Finally, a successful mlmer needs to check his or her ego out. The question now becomes who of Clinton or Trump would display these essential qualities? I'd say the first. The second is capable but will probably go through the school of hard knocks before (consistently) displaying such qualities. And I'm being optimistic ;) :lol: ...But I'm an mlmer at the core. :D

I think the question of who would be better is now conclusive, so why would you choose Clinton? The reality of this election is conclusive, Trump won, and Clinton will be locked up at some point in near future, so I for one am glad she is being exposed for the crook she has been all her greedy life, blatant liar, she just can't help herself, pathological liar and denier all wrapped up in one, so time will tell, but Trump is getting it done where congress is simply a cesspool of corruption and if there was only one thing Trump accomplishes in my mind, he has exposed the cesspool in government for the first time in history.
BREAKTHROUGH NEW FORCED SUCCESS SYSTEM
http://FORCED-SUCCESS-SYSTEM.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by hclinere » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:07 am

Hands down Trump, Hillary wouldn't be cut for it

Trump would be excellent at it, because let's face it, most marketers are full of at least a tad bit of BS.

Even if Hillary is full of BS in your opinion as well, Trump would be far better at selling it than she is.
Unlimited Self Replicating Lead Capture Page System
Build your Team & List like top Marketers do

https://www.teamfunnels.com/video/hcornwell
hclinere