An Info Trax Publication

General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

BEWARE of LUCRAZON GLOBAL

by WarrantiesForLess » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 am

Interesting,

I was doing my due diligence on new Merchant Account Processor which had a very interesting multi-stream income compensation program, both convensional and network marketing side, but not all appears to be as promoted as I soon learned over the past few weeks. Anyone else hear of Lucrazon yet?

If so, check out the CEO Alex Pitts, a Russian scammer as it appears given what I learned. It appears to be legitimate business model on front end, with a revenue share aspect which is purely money driven like so many that have failed before it. I know plenty of people who have made a fortune selling merchant accounts to small businesses, and as most know, it is more difficult now than ever to qualify for a merchant account, so demand for a low criteria low rate processor is very powerful incentive to sell to small businesses.

Long story short, BEWARE, RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE. Pitts had similar merchant processing companies, and he stiffed one for over $30K as reported based on filing bankruptcy after non payment of merchant credit cards processed through his company at the time. Sure, anyone can go bankrupt and not be a crook, but in this case, a BIG RED FLAG for me. Checking out a few others who were employees of one of his companies back in 2011 who got rubber paychecks which were never corrected, so all I can say is, be careful, in a collapsing economy, the scammers abound.

Success to all,
WEALTH WITHOUT HEALTH IS WORTHLESS....BREATHE EASY....NOW YOU CAN HAVE BOTH
http://ASTHMA-FREE-HOME.com
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

Re: BEWARE of LUCRAZON GLOBAL

by Lucrazon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Your due diligence didn’t seem to uncover actual facts regarding Alex Pitt and Lucrazon Global.

No merchant was, as you claim, “stiffed” out of $30,000. That instance occurred 2 years after Alex Pitt had left the company. The merchant’s reserve account was held because of a large number of chargebacks--a routine procedure. Please see the following link, in which the merchant provides a detailed explanation as to why the accusation was retracted, apologized, and resolved. http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/national-merchant-center/irvine-california-92612/national-merchant-center-ll-merchant-solutions-they-stole-30000-sued-them-and-found-o-633052

Alex Pitt did not take any company into Bankruptcy. He is listed as a creditor in the Bankruptcy filing. He lost money, just like other creditors. If you are really serious about doing your research, see Case # 8:09-bk-22825-RK which was filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, Santa Ana Division via https://pacer.login.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/login.pl?appurl=https://pcl.uscourts.gov/search

Also, the person who made a variety of false statements and thinly veiled threats against Alex Pitt was informed that Alex Pitt was not financially responsible for that matter. This same person may have fled the jurisdiction of the state of California to avoid a Restraining Order. Like before, if you are really serious about doing your due diligence see Case #30-2013 00626751, Superior Court of California, County of Orange. This matter has been handled by the District Attorney.

It’s amazing what true due diligence can uncover. Unfortunately many anonymous blog/forum posters cherry pick information to re-publish and call it “due diligence.”

Alex Pitt has been doing business for 20 years, providing service to thousands of Merchants, processing millions of transactions, and almost $2B in annual volume. To have the only 2 issues listed above after all those years and service is a great track record.

I hope this sheds light on the situation for you and for anyone that stumbles upon this post.

Regards,
Alice Ly

Social Media Manager
Lucrazon
Lucrazon

by WarrantiesForLess » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:52 am

Yes, changing your name and using an alias is a well known way to hide your past. So how about showing a contract with Visa and MasterCard along with a birth certificate, never mind a verifiable track record of success.
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:05 am

WarrantiesForLess wrote: So how about showing a contract with Visa and MasterCard along with a birth certificate . . .

Heck - he could be elected President if he can do this!
2014 is on . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by WarrantiesForLess » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:27 am

Funny,

Sadly, we have seen a president elected with no verifiable history, and he too is using an alias. lol
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by Scott_Lunsford » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 pm

WarrantiesForLess wrote:Yes, changing your name and using an alias is a well known way to hide your past. So how about showing a contract with Visa and MasterCard along with a birth certificate, never mind a verifiable track record of success.

I am not associated with Lucrazon other than doing research on it. You can see in the links below where they are a Visa registered merchant provider.

http://www.visa.com/splisting/searchGrsp.do

Lucrazon, Inc.
CA, U.S.A.

AGENT

PCI DSS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VISA TPA PROGRAM (HR ISO)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VISA TPA PROGRAM (ISO-M)
PCI DSS Services
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VISA TPA PROGRAM (HR ISO) Services

VISA TPA PROGRAM (ISO-M) Services
Aug 31, 2014

Intersec Worldwide, Inc.

U.S., CAN

U.S.

U.S.
Scott_Lunsford

by MLMJack » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Big issue with Lucrazon is not their service, it's their offer to sell 7 and 15 business centers in a binary.
MLMJack
Advanced Member

by Scott_Lunsford » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Word has it that they are dropping their "profit share" aspect to stay compliant. Having been in a binary I know numerous people that have purchased several positions within their company.

I am sure that the exit of the profit share aspect will adjust their push to buy multiple positions.
Scott_Lunsford

by WarrantiesForLess » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:02 am

MLMJack wrote:Big issue with Lucrazon is not their service, it's their offer to sell 7 and 15 business centers in a binary.

Exactly, pure and simple strategy for a money grab, and who would need multiple accounts if not to pump money into system. Also strange, couldn't pull up Visa registration using link provided by Scott?
WarrantiesForLess
Advanced Member

by Scott_Lunsford » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:13 am

WarrantiesForLess wrote:
MLMJack wrote:Big issue with Lucrazon is not their service, it's their offer to sell 7 and 15 business centers in a binary.

Exactly, pure and simple strategy for a money grab, and who would need multiple accounts if not to pump money into system. Also strange, couldn't pull up Visa registration using link provided by Scott?

i have no problem clicking the link and finding them. its on page 68 for the whole world to see.

they did drop what your concerns were. now its fully legit.

i am not in lucrazon
Scott_Lunsford