MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

Re: An Opportunity For Some/Hopefully Everyone

by Gery_D » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Who needs clues? You've promoted Le-Vel here for a little over two years. You've mentioned the name numerous times in a satisfactory manner so I'm not sure where the confusion comes in on the rules. If it helps, you can review the Forum Guidelines

Nice to see that you have a company you enjoy and aren't bouncing around "deal to deal" or spamming the forum with links. You can, of course, create a signature file or button in your profile section to appear with your posts for folks who do want to know more so they can find you or your wife's page. Take some time to engage other topics, tips and techniques when time allows. Hope things continue to go well for you.
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by DBrown » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:07 pm

You're right on it being Le-Vel and me being absolutely happy with being part of it. And I appreciate your helpful tip on adding a little something to my signature. I'll get that done very soon.

Why did I write it the way I did? I guess I did it for a few reasons. First, I just wanted to get the information out as quickly as I could and to as many people as I could. Where better to at least show the offering than here, to the professionals in direct sales. Secondly, I've mentioned LV before, as you've stated. Very little in the way of a public conversation was created. Maybe that was a poor decision and judgement call on my part. I'll give you that. It was just an attempt at trying a different approach in getting the information out and to start a conversation. I'll take this conversation over a blank screened one. Lastly, At the speed I was writing everything out, while reaching out to people, talking to people, emails, texts, etc., the rules and regulations for this particular board were just not popping into my head quickly. So I played it safe.

As for adding to other topics, I will do so. I just don't spend a lot of my time not working. I also own 2 other businesses, have a wife, 6 kids and a grand daughter that lives with me and they get 99.9% my limited down time. But if I think I can add to a conversation, I will absolutely do so. There's some very knowledgeable, experienced and smart people here. I'm usually late to the conversation and there's not much more I can add. But if I can, I absolutely will.
DBrown

by Gery_D » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:29 pm

DBrown wrote:Why did I write it the way I did? I guess I did it for a few reasons. First, I just wanted to get the information out as quickly as I could and to as many people as I could. Where better to at least show the offering than here, to the professionals in direct sales. Secondly, I've mentioned LV before, as you've stated. Very little in the way of a public conversation was created. Maybe that was a poor decision and judgement call on my part. I'll give you that. It was just an attempt at trying a different approach in getting the information out and to start a conversation.

Nothing wrong with...

Poor decision? Hardly. You accomplished your goal. You shared your info successfully. You started a conversation and the name was brought up by someone other than yourself showing the company is recognized and validated by those not in the company. This thread will show multiple replies (no blank page) and attract someone's attention somewhere down the line. You got a tip on how to promote yourself further. Win/Win. Well done, sir.
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by MLMCoach4U » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:52 am

I'm curious to know if this post has prompted anyone to contact you about your company.

Deanna
TIRED OF ALIENATING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TRYING TO GET THEM TO LOOK AT YOUR DEAL?...
YOU NEED A NEW APPROACH!... THIS IS IT...
https://goo.gl/3w1m1V
MLMCoach4U

by DBrown » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:07 pm

MLMCoach4U wrote:I'm curious to know if this post has prompted anyone to contact you about your company.

Deanna

Not one person from this site has contacted me or even asked 1 question about this offer. It's my assumption that anyone or everyone that is a regular here, is very comfortable doing what they are doing and has zero interest into researching other possibilities. Which is fine. My post was simply an informational post laying out what is being currently offered by LeVel. Maybe someone has gone to a LV brand promoter they know, because of this post, and inquired and asked questions. If that's the case, AWESOME! My goal is to help and inform through information. However, this lack of questioning does seem odd and admittedly a bit disturbing. A chance at 100% commissions, up to $1,000,000 and not one person ask 1 question?
DBrown

by CoachManny » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:56 am

MLMCoach4U wrote:I'm curious to know if this post has prompted anyone to contact you about your company.

Deanna

Of course no.

That is not how forum marketing works :-)
Helping Home Business Entrepreneurs Become Top Leaders in their Business
https://goo.gl/unyL58
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by CoachManny » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:03 am

DBrown wrote:

Deanna

Not one person from this site has contacted me or even asked 1 question about this offer. It's my assumption that anyone or everyone that is a regular here, is very comfortable doing what they are doing and has zero interest into researching other possibilities. Which is fine. My post was simply an informational post laying out what is being currently offered by LeVel. Maybe someone has gone to a LV brand promoter they know, because of this post, and inquired and asked questions. If that's the case, AWESOME! My goal is to help and inform through information. However, this lack of questioning does seem odd and admittedly a bit disturbing. A chance at 100% commissions, up to $1,000,000 and not one person ask 1 question?

Did you actually think you would get people reaching out to you?

Nothing in your post was of value. Your post was about ranking up and what you get.

In your mind, do people come to MLM.com to look for a business???

Forum marketing is about offering value and helping others and being the expert people want to reach out to.

If your goal is to grow by getting people from the forum and that is the only reason you are here....that is not going to help.

Sorry, but it's the truth.
Helping Home Business Entrepreneurs Become Top Leaders in their Business
https://goo.gl/unyL58
CoachManny
Advanced Member

by DBrown » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 am

CoachManny wrote:
DBrown wrote:

Deanna

Did you actually think you would get people reaching out to you?

Nothing in your post was of value. Your post was about ranking up and what you get.

In your mind, do people come to MLM.com to look for a business???

Forum marketing is about offering value and helping others and being the expert people want to reach out to.

If your goal is to grow by getting people from the forum and that is the only reason you are here....that is not going to help.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

Nothing of value? Just value up and what I get? Sorry, I'm mean no disrespect, but your "truth" is not the truth. If you read the post, it's all about what you/anyone else gets.

Is this not the MLM Companies and Opportunities Forum? Is that not exactly what I showed and wrote about? LeVel's current opportunity. If that is not of value, especially in this forum, why even have a forum dedicated to it? This opportunity is open to anyone and everyone that wants to take advantage of it and I stated as much. Unless you can show me where it is common place for a company to offer cash bonuses from $4,000 up to $1,000,000, on top of all of other commissions and bonuses earned along the way, I'm thinking that I definitely offered value to people. Opportunities like this, don't come around very often at all and I think you know it.

Did I expect to come here and recruit wildly? Of course not. But I figured, what the heck. I'll put the information out there in front of "professionals", who should know and recognized a wonderful opportunity when they see it. But, I got pretty much what I expected. Nothing and negativity. Maybe I'm not sharing anything of value to you, because you are not at all interested in the opportunity. And that's perfectly fine. But that's the funny thing about "value". (Which is a vague, meaningless word by the way). Value isn't any one defined thing and varies greatly between people. Maybe I offered a lot of value to someone who has looked into LeVel and they've taken advantage of it? Worthless post to you, possibly valuable to them, as an example.

In this particular forum, I shared as much as I thought I could and should in a single simple posting. My post was for your benefit and anyone else that would possibly be interested. If that's with me, awesome. If that's with someone else, awesome. We can go back through the original post, step by step and point out the value offered, but it should be fairly apparent in the original post.

As far as people coming here looking for opportunities. Yes they do. At one point, I was one who did and I have personally recruited others from this site, as well as others like it. Not believing that it happens is limiting yourself and preaching a false narrative that people have to use a certain method to recruit. That said, this site and others like it are not great places to grow a business and I've been very well aware of that for a long time. There is far too much ego between professionals for that. My business is better than your business mentality. Just looking at forum posts it's obvious. The only posts that have any lengths are the posts that say something to the affect of "Looking for opportunity" or legal drama caused by a company that stretched the rules or flat out broke them. Putting hours into those posts, offers no value to me or the people I'm working with, so they get none of my time. Maybe those are valuable to you?

I'm not here often, I fully recognize that. That doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about or doing. I spend my time working with people 1 on 1 to grow their businesses. What's left of my time, I dedicate to my business and my family. Writing forum posts isn't high on my to do list on a regular basis. But I thought the opportunity of starting a free business, with free product, with free help, no overhead, 100% cloud based, no collecting money, no delivering/handling of product and ridiculous cash bonuses may be of value to someone. But hey, I've been wrong before :) Carry on!
DBrown