An Info Trax Publication

MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

An Opportunity For Some/Hopefully Everyone

by DBrown » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:40 pm

But who's going to take advantage of it? This is our current offering to people who want to join our business. They treat their customers and promoters well! I know people come here looking for opportunities and options, so I hope this is acceptable to post.

Here's the low down, short hand version.

1. Free to join, free to promote, no fees of any kind - 2 customers under you, you get the average of their purchases placed into your account in the form of product credits. Whether your a customer or a promoter it doesn't matter. We want you to get your products for free. Promoters also earn commissions on those sales. As long as you have 2 customers ordering monthly, you will continue to receive free products credits into your account monthly. Use these credits for your own personal products or as promotional gifts. Up to you. Retail sales are not allowed for good reason. If I'm telling someone to use the product, I want to know that it hasn't been altered or contaminated in any way. Especially with something that you put on or in your body!

2. First 14 days - VIP800 bonus - 2 customers, 2 promoters $800 in total business done you get $660 in cash and product credits

3. First 14 days - VIP1600 bonus - 4 customers, 4 promoters, $1600 in total business done, you get roughly $1200 in cash and product credits. Varies a bit depending on packages and products purchased, but this is close.

4. 4K - First 30 days - $4,000 in total TEAM sales, you earn a free mini I-Pad

5. 4K Rank Achievement - You and your TEAM combined do $4,000 of business, during a calendar month, and you'll get a $4,000 cash bonus. Plus the mini I-Pad if done in your first 30 days. Plus the VIP bonuses if you reach them. This is limited time.

6. 12K - $12,000 in TEAM sales during a calendar month and you get not only the standard $800 a month auto bonus or $300 cash bonus, but for a limited time you'll also get a $12,000 cash bonus. Plus the VIP , the $800 auto bonus or $300 cash bonus and 4K I-Pad deal if the time criteria is met.

7. 40K - $40,000 in team business during a month, $40,000 cash bonus, plus above, limited time

8. 80K - $80,000 in team business during a month, $80,000 cash bonus, plus above, limited time

9. 200k - $200,000 in team business in a month, $200,000 cash bonus plus above, limited time

10. Create a team that has 3-200k earners, you get a $600,000 cash bonus, limited time

11. Create a team with 4-200k earners, you get a cash bonus of 1 million dollars, limited time
(All these monster cash bonuses are a limited time)

Of course there are details not covered here, in the short hand version. But there are other perks as well. If you're growing a business, they won't be an issue. I'll just say the free Punta Cana trip next month is one such perk. :) But the company is protected for the one month sign up an army, hit bonuses and split types too. Can't say I blame them. If you have an established team, are looking to join one and/or are possibly on the look out for a very unique opportunity, I'd think this may well be worth your consideration.

With this company there is no collecting money, no delivering products, no parties, no overhead required. If you've got a smart phone, a computer or tablet that can get online, you're ready to rock. Company is 100% cloud based. Customers place order online and products are shipped directly to them. All you do is find interested people and let others in the company answer their questions. You don't do this all by yourself after a "good luck" speech. Good upline leaders want to work with you and help not only the promoters, but also the customers by answering questions and giving product advise. Company is coming up on 5 years old, Won the Bravo award for fastest growing direct sales company last year. My assumption is, it will be again this year as well. Customers are by far, the biggest part of our company. Customers can also earn their products for free/near free just like promoters can. If fact we encourage it. Promoters are paid on that volume, even though credits were used.

If you have a better rewards plan than this, by all means ignore the post. My intent is to inform that this offer exists out there right now. Whether you decide to work with me or someone else, that's up to you. Just pick your up-line carefully! I've left enough clues that I'm sure you can figure out what company this is. I'm not sure I'm allowed to say it here, honestly. Now I leave it to you to comment or ask questions. Happy New Year everyone!!!
DBrown

Re: An Opportunity For Some/Hopefully Everyone

by Gery_D » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Who needs clues? You've promoted Le-Vel here for a little over two years. You've mentioned the name numerous times in a satisfactory manner so I'm not sure where the confusion comes in on the rules. If it helps, you can review the Forum Guidelines

Nice to see that you have a company you enjoy and aren't bouncing around "deal to deal" or spamming the forum with links. You can, of course, create a signature file or button in your profile section to appear with your posts for folks who do want to know more so they can find you or your wife's page. Take some time to engage other topics, tips and techniques when time allows. Hope things continue to go well for you.
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by DBrown » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:07 pm

You're right on it being Le-Vel and me being absolutely happy with being part of it. And I appreciate your helpful tip on adding a little something to my signature. I'll get that done very soon.

Why did I write it the way I did? I guess I did it for a few reasons. First, I just wanted to get the information out as quickly as I could and to as many people as I could. Where better to at least show the offering than here, to the professionals in direct sales. Secondly, I've mentioned LV before, as you've stated. Very little in the way of a public conversation was created. Maybe that was a poor decision and judgement call on my part. I'll give you that. It was just an attempt at trying a different approach in getting the information out and to start a conversation. I'll take this conversation over a blank screened one. Lastly, At the speed I was writing everything out, while reaching out to people, talking to people, emails, texts, etc., the rules and regulations for this particular board were just not popping into my head quickly. So I played it safe.

As for adding to other topics, I will do so. I just don't spend a lot of my time not working. I also own 2 other businesses, have a wife, 6 kids and a grand daughter that lives with me and they get 99.9% my limited down time. But if I think I can add to a conversation, I will absolutely do so. There's some very knowledgeable, experienced and smart people here. I'm usually late to the conversation and there's not much more I can add. But if I can, I absolutely will.
DBrown

by Gery_D » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:29 pm

DBrown wrote:Why did I write it the way I did? I guess I did it for a few reasons. First, I just wanted to get the information out as quickly as I could and to as many people as I could. Where better to at least show the offering than here, to the professionals in direct sales. Secondly, I've mentioned LV before, as you've stated. Very little in the way of a public conversation was created. Maybe that was a poor decision and judgement call on my part. I'll give you that. It was just an attempt at trying a different approach in getting the information out and to start a conversation.

Nothing wrong with...

Poor decision? Hardly. You accomplished your goal. You shared your info successfully. You started a conversation and the name was brought up by someone other than yourself showing the company is recognized and validated by those not in the company. This thread will show multiple replies (no blank page) and attract someone's attention somewhere down the line. You got a tip on how to promote yourself further. Win/Win. Well done, sir.
Gery_D
Advanced Member