MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

Help - What do you think about an MLM

by didierma » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Hi,

I'm Didier and I woulf like to know what do you think about a program MLM.
Could you help me ?
EDITED please review forum guidelines

Thank's
Best regards
didierma

Re: Help - What do you think about an MLM

by imwithval » Mon May 01, 2017 2:52 pm

didierma wrote:Hi,

I'm Didier and I woulf like to know what do you think about a program MLM.
Could you help me ?
EDITED please review forum guidelines

Thank's
Best regards

Hi Didier,
Obviously we cannot use the forum to promote any MLM company even if you're asking a help. It could be seen as a way or backdoor excuse for promoting your bizop. Otherwise, to attempt to answer a question that you might have had, my view is that there's not such thing as a good or bad opportunity or MLM program. For the overwhelming majority MLM companies are good. There are very few that are really bad, and usually they don't last long. You just have to determine whether the product or service you are given the opportunity to market speaks to you. In other words do you believe in it or not. Do you see it fulfilling a need or not? What are your own reasons for looking for an opportunity? Here's a great post that might answer some of the questions you have about the opportunity under your consideration: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49805
To conclude I believe that whether someone tells you or you think that an opportunity is a good one or not will not necessarily lead to you (or anyone) becoming successful at it. Success in any MLM opportunity and even in life in general depends on a lot of variables but the one that has the most influence on the end result is you, not whether the business is good or bad. This is a discussion that can go forever. So read that thread. Again here it is: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49805.
I hope this answer helps a little.
Blessings to you nd your current or future endeavors.
imwithval
Jr Member

Re: Help - What do you think about an MLM

by Kurobuta » Mon May 01, 2017 11:51 pm

I don't know what to tell you other than try keeping a dream journal
Kurobuta