+ Reply to Post

I couldn't resist

by Tampogo4u2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:22 am

A free business opportunity.
Free samples
free shipping
no credit card necessary
for a two-month prelaunch

Has any other company tried this before?
Tampogo4u2
Advanced Member

Re: I couldn't resist

by Mike_Michelozzi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Worldly experience tells me thousands have tried this and .0123 have lasted for some period of time - cut that number down by .75 and what remains is probably the longer lasters.

You never know and scarcity does create value - few will take the risk but risk has built monuments.

Best regards,

HikinMike
Mike_Michelozzi
Advanced Member

by TonyRush » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Free samples
free shipping
no credit card necessary

Only if they were really stupid. It's a sure way to attract a bunch of broke people who think they can get rich without spending money or making any kind of commitment to their own success.

Tony

P.S. By the way, the video on their home page says "Video Does Not Exist".
Find out how I'm generating hundreds of leads per week and you can do the same....
http://www.WeirdMarketingTips.com
TonyRush
Advanced Member

by Debbi_Bressler » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:54 pm

TonyRush wrote:
Free samples
free shipping
no credit card necessary

Only if they were really stupid. It's a sure way to attract a bunch of broke people who think they can get rich without spending money or making any kind of commitment to their own success.

Tony

With all those freebies, maybe they didn't have the money to pay for the bandwidth??
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill
Debbi_Bressler
Advanced Member

by Tampogo4u2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Debbi_Bressler wrote:
TonyRush wrote:
Free samples
free shipping
no credit card necessary

Tony

With all those freebies, maybe they didn't have the money to pay for the bandwidth??

BandWhat? LOL!! Money what doe's Money have to do with freebies They know that 97% Fail to do anything
it'S the 3% they have to worry about , just a joke :lol: they may tell their two friends, and then their two friends
before you know I the whole world will be sponsored by those 3%, my friend said he was approached by three people already
and the company only started approximately three half weeks ago
Tampogo4u2
Advanced Member

by cruisin_man » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:17 pm

why doesn't anyone ever mention products when they spam and hype the forums about a prelaunch?
It is what it is - or - It can be what it can be . . .
cruisin_man
Advanced Member

by Wendy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 pm

cruisin_man wrote:why doesn't anyone ever mention products when they spam and hype the forums about a prelaunch?

It's interesting how products seem to fall to the bottom of the importance scale, eh?

This sounds like Bellamora which can be located at the dot com

I've received emails from some movers and shakers ...

Actually "movers" would be a better description ... not sure how much "shaking" is going on

Move ... Move ... Move again ... You know the drill ...

They don't seem to care much about the fact that the product drives the money.
Wendy
Advanced Member

by Tampogo4u2 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Wendy wrote:
cruisin_man wrote:why doesn't anyone ever mention products when they spam and hype the forums about a prelaunch?

It's interesting how products seem to fall to the bottom of the importance scale, eh?

Actually "movers" would be a better description ... not sure how much "shaking" is going on

The products are 100% free to try they pay the shipping, no CC Card need, and if you like it you can order it in 7 week
Tampogo4u2
Advanced Member

by Gery_D » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Wendy wrote:

Grab the fast start bonuses and move on when the gettin' gets tough. Free gets a lot of people's attention. It's interesting to see the shift in thinking when it's gone and how so few seem to put the two together and follow on with blind faith.
Gery DiMarco
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by Tampogo4u2 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Gery_D wrote:
Wendy wrote:

Grab the fast start bonuses and move on when the gettin' gets tough. Free gets a lot of people's attention. It's interesting to see the shift in thinking when it's gone and how so few seem to put the two together and follow on with blind faith.

I respect everybody's opinions that were in leadership roles, and have achieved substantial success like yourself, and Wendy and many others.

Because there is seven weeks, to investigate the company, which I'd definitely need before I decide to do anything.
I will take every step as if it was my first.

At first my self image didn't allow me to look at it from a business perspective, not until I heard that
Rod Cook had his hands in the design of their patented marketing plan.

I listened to the CEO talk about what Rod said at the initial opening
of its prelaunch about three weeks ago, which made me do more research.

When I discovered that out of the 11 top network marketing companies, 10 of them,
are skincare
and makeups and that 80% of this success was built by women I was completely amazed.

Top 10 doing close to $30 billion a year, mostly by women made me
pay attention then I asked myself

Why would the Allison a lady that broke all of Mary Kay's sales records. resigned her position to start a starter company ? Then I heard her answers it made sense once I looked into the technology she was talking about in transdermal cosmetics

Then I wondered why the top leader in Primerica which was a male resigned his position and work in the industry that is completely opposite or no relationship to the industry he was a part of and turned away $10 million a month.

There had to be something more than I really understood and I'm in the process of discovery

The timing is right for a company
to grow big if it's the right products
with the right management and to give away completely free samples
prior to opening their doors using their own money to me means they have something very serious for me to consider.

I like the idea that the product works instantly, most of the time, or within a few days, to me having to wait 30 or 60 days to see results from other products to make the prospect or customer doubt whether or not the products working. I see this as a yes or no answer, which saves me time and customer time or my prospect .

from need continuing a follow-up , there will be a lot of questions that will need to be answered, I took a position just in case this turns out to be a good deal
Tampogo4u2
Advanced Member

by sherryp100 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:55 pm

In this case...FREE is exactly what this company should do.

The product is not a "me too" product....it is an instant results "holy wow" product that is actually very affordable.

If you give a lady (or man) a free sample they can swipe under her eyes and those "crepe paper" fine wrinkles disappear in 8 minutes....do you think you have a customer for life?

Trying is buying for this product.

I took a position because I was simply....just....blown away. I'm sharing this even with warm market...and they are even excited! I've never been able to say that in over 14 years of network marketing.
Skinny Body Care -----> http://go100.sbcpower.com
sherryp100

by DallasMadole » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 am

Tampogo4u2 wrote:At first my self image didn't allow me to look at it from a business perspective, not until I heard that

Are you saying the pay plan is patented and nobody can legally copy it?
I see nothing in it that numerous other companies don't have. So what make it patented?

When I discovered that out of the 11 top network marketing companies, 10 of them,
are skincare
and makeups and that 80% of this success was built by women I was completely amazed.

You bring up a good point that skin and make-up do make up a good % of the largest mlm companies, at least internationally. In the US, I see only three companies that I would say would be skin and make-up, even though several may have a skin line.
Justify why you state that Amway, Herbalife, Primerica, Forever Living were built primarily by women,
and why you say that Amway,Herbalife, Primerica, Tupperware, and Forever Living are skin care and make up companies. When I think of these, I do not think skin care, even though they may have a skin line.[/quote]

Then I wondered why the top leader in Primerica which was a male resigned his position and work in the industry that is completely opposite or no relationship to the industry he was a part of and turned away $10 million a month.

People do not turn their backs on $10 million a month. Totally nuts if they did.

That being said, there are lots of things about bellamora that make me feel they might be a player for years to come.

Dallas Madole
DallasMadole
Advanced Member

by Debbi_Bressler » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:48 am

Justify why you state that Amway, Herbalife, Primerica, Forever Living were built primarily by women,
and why you say that Amway,Herbalife, Primerica, Tupperware, and Forever Living are skin care and make up companies. When I think of these, I do not think skin care, even though they may have a skin line.

Many years ago, Tupperware bought BeautiControl. Don't know about the others.

Dallas...totally off topic but I have to ask! :)

In your picture, only half of you body is showing. Can you clarify if you are waving at us or if you were just told to "Put your hands up!" by the police?? (Obviously, I know the answer, but I have to say that always hits me when I see that picture! Nice smile, tho!) :D

Debbi
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill
Debbi_Bressler
Advanced Member

by Tampogo4u2 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 am

DallasMadole wrote:
Tampogo4u2 wrote:At first my self image didn't allow me to look at it from a business perspective, not until I heard that

Are you saying the pay plan is patented and nobody can legally copy it?
I see nothing in it that numerous other companies don't have. So what make it patented?

are skincare

You bring up a good point that skin and make-up do make up a good % of the largest mlm companies, at least internationally. In the US, I see only three companies that I would say would be skin and make-up, even though several may have a skin line.
and why you say that Amway,Herbalife, Primerica, Tupperware, and Forever Living are skin care and make up companies. When I think of these, I do not think skin care, even though they may have a skin line.

People do not turn their backs on $10 million a month. Totally nuts if they did.

That being said, there are lots of things about bellamora that make me feel they might be a player for years to come.

Dallas Madole[/quote]

As human beings we repeat what other people tell us sometimes without checking to see if the information we were told is accurate and then over time we discover that what we learned was either misinterpreted or just false information or inaccurate information.

But we can never know 100% that what we have learned is completely correct it still doesn't mean that the majority of the information isn't correct.

That's my disclosure statement LOL!!

What I can tell you is over the last two weeks a percent of the information I have learned about is correct,

I researched Dr. Miller, the scientists from Johnson & Johnson, the plastic surgeon, the leaders in the marketing division, and Rod Cook everybody seems to be checking out correctly,

Over the next three weeks I think the rest of the information will be coming out to acknowledge the rumors as facts

I know according to DSA,,
in 2009 the top 11 Company's
are marketing skincare products
only one of the Company's was not involved in skincare and according to the DSA 82% of the distributors were women, the total sales for the year for 10 of the 11 Company's was close to 30 billion,

to me that is impressive and very impressive.

A lady named Allison resigned her position at Mary Kay she shattered all of Mary Kay's sales records and yet chose to start at the bottom of a new start up Company.

This CEO of Bellmore was one of the top leaders and prime America
was responsible taking the company to $17 billion in sales he resigned his position he was making over $10 million a year

To come to work for this company as their CEO I'm sure there are many other heavy hitters that are taking a serious look at why and what this company is doing.

The product or at least the science around the product has been in development for 24 years with $8 million invested.

The inventor accidentally discovered
while he was working on his invention the hot tup exploded
one night and burned his body
from his belly to his face about 70% of second and third degree burns

Normally when you burned this bad
your skin you can never recover 100%

I have a friend that was burn
on his chest very badly about 30 years ago second and third degree burns even today the stars are still there even after skin grafting

There are only able to help about 30% of his burns over seven years and the rest of his life he has to suffer this was 30 years ago.

When Dr. Miller got burned he rub his invention over 95% of his burned area before going to the emergency room he told the Dr. what he did
the Dr. was planning to do skin grafts 16 days later 95% of his body
was 99% recovered without any doctor's help the 1% of the area
where he ran out of the cream was just as bad as it was 16 days before.

The technology to penetrate the skin and deliver special ingredients is the pattern the speed of how fast it works is why the inventions so valuable

The scientists work for Johnson & Johnson with 58 patents under his belt look at the invention and said that he's never seen this type of power ever. So he decided to work with Dr. Miller to develop different products for different situations.

Some are used strictly in the medical field others will be coming through the direct marketing channel.
Tampogo4u2
Advanced Member

by Shelley » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 am

A lady named Allison resigned her position at Mary Kay she shattered all of Mary Kay's sales records and yet chose to start at the bottom of a new start up Company.

Believe me Ken, it's not very impressive that she left MK. MK ladies even at the so called "top" don't make a lot of money. Not in comparison to what is available in MLM. She is a superstar though. I was reading about her online. You have no idea how difficult the Mary Kay comp plan is and how little you are rewarded for the work that needs to be done.
Shelley
Advanced Member

by Tampogo4u2 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:49 am

Shelley wrote:

Believe me Ken, it's not very impressive that she left MK. MK ladies even at the so called "top" don't make a lot of money. Not in comparison to what is available in MLM. She is a superstar though. I was reading about her online. You have no idea how difficult the Mary Kay comp plan is and how little you are rewarded for the work that needs to be done.

I received my free samples today, it's the first time my wife has ever said WOW!! she told me she liked Mary Kay but this particular products work so quickly, she wanted more samples LOL!! even wanted to talk to beauty salons and this from a lady that really doesn't like to talk to people, I also use the product on my face and my left hand being in construction all my life
around chemicals, they were extremely hard on my hands literally within minutes 20% of my wrinkles on my left hand are disappearing truly it's that fast,

I can only rely upon Rod Cook expertise in designing their compensation plan I really don't know anything about other people's compensation plans I am product driven, always have been I have been looking for a product a person can use and see instant results so they want to buy it now not later, I do like nutritional products but they can take up to months to work!

I see this as a doorway to build trust with the consumer, and then I can offer them other nutritional products, Bellmora
doesn't have any rules about multiple revenue streams.

according to the story about Allison is she resigned her position while being the number one person to break all sales and walked away evidently it's never happened before when somebody is at the top and breaking all kinds of records in my opinion she got hold of the product and the product convinced her,

but it's only my opinion
Tampogo4u2
Advanced Member

by Gery_D » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Debbi_Bressler wrote:
Dallas...totally off topic but I have to ask! :)

In your picture, only half of you body is showing. Can you clarify if you are waving at us or if you were just told to "Put your hands up!" by the police?? (Obviously, I know the answer, but I have to say that always hits me when I see that picture! Nice smile, tho!) :D

Debbi

I always thought it was an ill attempt at the Vulcan greeting.
Gery DiMarco
Gery_D
Advanced Member

by Wendy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Tampogo4u2 wrote:

I read somewhere that Allison is a corporate trainer with Bellamora.

Is that correct information, Ken?

And, if it is, is she also building a business or is she strictly corporate?
Wendy
Advanced Member

by Tampogo4u2 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Wendy wrote:
Tampogo4u2 wrote:

I read somewhere that Allison is a corporate trainer with Bellamora.

Is that correct information, Ken?

And, if it is, is she also building a business or is she strictly corporate?

I don't know exactly, we will have a conference call tonight and Wednesday and then I'll personally me her on Saturday I will find out all the details,

My understanding is she is not employed by the Company might I could be wrong she could be both.

I don't know exactly, we will have a conference call tonight and Wednesday and then I'll personally me her on Saturday I will find out all the details,

My understanding is she is not employed by the Company I could be wrong she could be both.

What really is attracting me is how fast the product works seriously I know why they're giving away the free products in this case the picture isn't worth 1000 words

I had no intention of getting involved I really wanted to try the product I'm glad I did I believe I can make a lot of retail sales which is important for me
Tampogo4u2
Advanced Member

by DallasMadole » Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Gery_D wrote:
I always thought it was an ill attempt at the Vulcan greeting.

Believe it or not, I can do the Vulcan greeting too, with the "V".
On both hands, left and right.
Live long and Prosper.

Dallas
DallasMadole
Advanced Member