MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Re: I am seeking a MLM Opportunity

by Steve_Fazia » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:25 pm

monicab75 wrote:Hi Scott,

I know it has been awhile since your post and if you are still looking for something would love to introduce you to Nerium. Its not something to help you with Weight Loss however still a company worth looking at.

Thank you
EDITED to comply with Forum Guidelines

Monica,

I can tell you right now that Scott has no interest whatsoever in Nerium. Do a search on this site for his most recent posts and you'll see why! :o

Steve
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member

by primo » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Aloha Scott...

I wonder if you're still seeking a new opportunity.

I am a founding affiliate of Prime My Body and marketing The BEST Hemp/CBD oil in the Market.

CBD oil is changing lives. 1000’s of research in pubmed of CBD/Hemp oil assisting a spectrum of medical conditions. People are rapidly gaining an understanding of how magical the Hemp plant truly is in bringing the body to optimal health and well-being. We are at the beginning of a movement some call the “Green Rush” and the Hemp industry is projected to exponentially skyrocket over the next 3 years and on.

Our CBD oil is the most pristine and potent in the market.
** European Organic Standards, grown in Switzerland and Spain
** .02% THC, 40% CBD
** nano emulsified, so it's 6-10x more bioavailable (90%+) (we are working with the best scientist in bioavailability)
** Whole plant C02 extraction, no solvents
** protected by the Farm Bill of 2014 for legal distribution in all 50 states

The company is still in Pre launch with an opportunity to be in the Founders Circle until March 31st.

By far the response has been unbelievable to this opportunity as again, i believe it is the best CBD oil in the market and it’s paired with an opportunity of being able to join at the ground floor of a heart centered company that’s offering an unbelievably generous compensation plan.

Please get in touch if you are interested.
primo

by didierma » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi,

I'm Didier and you can try to visit Questra World Holdings

I think it's a good one...

Best regards

EDITED: Please Review Forum Guidelines
didierma

by MLMRC » Wed May 24, 2017 11:16 am

Oddly enough we're looking for an opportunity as well. If we found the right opportunity we could add it to our site as maybe a sideline venture. So if you have something you think is worth looking at please contact us at our site. We would only consider companies that could demonstrate that they have a solid foundation that hopefully could develop into a lasting business. Thanks :)
We can help you build your downline fast. Compatible with any mlm company.
http://www.mlmrc.com
MLMRC

by Livingwell » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:51 pm

Hi Scott -check this out - Earn by simply GIVING AWAY our travel and lifestyle savings cards!
Hotels
Resorts
Activities
Online Shopping with cash back
and much MORE!
✅ No Recruiting Necessary
✅ Proven Success Systems
✅ Monthly Global Profit Sharing
✅ More than 6 Ways to Get Paid
✅Business to Business & Non-Profit Division

Cards are GLOBAL with NO Blackout Dates.
Livingwell
Advanced Member

by rhondap » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:56 pm

primo wrote:Aloha Scott...

I wonder if you're still seeking a new opportunity.

I am a founding affiliate of Prime My Body and marketing The BEST Hemp/CBD oil in the Market.

CBD oil is changing lives. 1000’s of research in pubmed of CBD/Hemp oil assisting a spectrum of medical conditions. People are rapidly gaining an understanding of how magical the Hemp plant truly is in bringing the body to optimal health and well-being. We are at the beginning of a movement some call the “Green Rush” and the Hemp industry is projected to exponentially skyrocket over the next 3 years and on.

Our CBD oil is the most pristine and potent in the market.
** European Organic Standards, grown in Switzerland and Spain
** .02% THC, 40% CBD
** nano emulsified, so it's 6-10x more bioavailable (90%+) (we are working with the best scientist in bioavailability)
** Whole plant C02 extraction, no solvents
** protected by the Farm Bill of 2014 for legal distribution in all 50 states

The company is still in Pre launch with an opportunity to be in the Founders Circle until March 31st.

By far the response has been unbelievable to this opportunity as again, i believe it is the best CBD oil in the market and it’s paired with an opportunity of being able to join at the ground floor of a heart centered company that’s offering an unbelievably generous compensation plan.

Please get in touch if you are interested.

Well Hempworx is 80% CBD and 20% Hemp Oil as the carrier oil and sourced here in the USA in Kentucky. Full spectrum with and incredible compensation plan.

Good luck to anyone still looking.
rhondap
Advanced Member

by TheTopEarner » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:22 am

If you are coach-able, then give me a call and we can decide if we might be a good fit for you. If not I have a lot of friends in the industry.
This LEGACY Product brought me out of retirement. Our team is 75% of the company!
Rain Maker: Ray Vannostrand Esq. 4O1-499-5563
Cutting edge system http://www.PayDayTKO.com
TheTopEarner