MLM Pre-Launches/ MLM Launches

+ Reply to Post

Seeking Pre-Launch MLM Opportunity...

by slcrow » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:26 pm

I am currently seeking a ground floor MLM opportunity. I would prefer health/nutritional products but will entertain others.
slcrow

Re: Seeking Pre-Launch MLM Opportunity...

by Helsmcmahers01 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:00 am

Jokers Network

Currently in the pre launch phase and still Founder Member positions available at the moment!

NO hard sell, no inventory and a very small initial outlay.

Definitely worth a look
:D

EDITED to comply with Forum Guidelines
Helsmcmahers01

by Barefootpainting » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:30 pm

Have you found your company yet? Sent you a message as well.

We are actually 1 year old, though still growing our product line which includes both physical and digital products.

Nutritional supplements: whey protein, psyllium husk fiber capsules, energy booster, with creatine next in the line to be released.

Digital: Online fitness workouts focusing on the 7 minute workout to failure. One major body part every other day in a 10 day cycle. Also includes full suite of marketing tools and a lead capture system with landing pages, banners, ad copy and more.

Comp plan is 50% commissions on front end digital products as well as bonus commissions on team volume the matrix cycling.
20% commissions on supplements

Globally available.

Dave Gardner
Are you ready to shrink your gut and fatten your wallet while growing your subscriber list to 50,000 members? Just click here>> "Now Lifestyle"
Barefootpainting

by TheTopEarner » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:26 am

Ground floor Legacy company in prelaunch. Connect with me so we can determine if we're a good fit for each other.
HGH GEL is a LEGACY Product. Comp plan is excellent! Our team is 75% of the company!
Questions: Ray Vannostrand Esq. 4O1-499-5563
Facebook with comp videos http://www.HGHGel411.com
TheTopEarner