MLM Companies and Opportunities

Discuss everything regarding MLM companies and opportunities
+ Reply to Post

Best MLM company with samples for sharing the product.

by Jry77 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Looking for a nutritional company with the best sampling system. Please don't spam me, just post what you can share and I will contact you if interested. Thanks everyone.
Jry77

Re: Best MLM company with samples for sharing the product.

by Rich Alveranga » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:58 am

As far as the best MLM nutritional company, it would be VERY challenging to find that due to the fact that the market is saturated with Health and Wellness products. What I CAN do is give you a list of companies that you probably already know of (or didn't even know existed).

In addition, I can suggest to you HOW to find the best nutritional company for you so you don’t end up going out of business . . . or not being successful due to situations beyond your control.

You want to make sure you actually like the product. If you had absolutely nothing to gain by promoting the product, would you STILL use it? Would you STILL naturally tell people about it when making suggestions (like how you recommend a restaurant or a movie)?

Does the company use technology at its disposal? Make sure you have the option to use DVD’s, online presentations, online slideshows, and scripts. Many fear to talk in front of a room full of people, but anybody can press play on a video. Even if you aren’t afraid to speak in front of people, reps in your downline may be afraid. You need a duplicatable system

How long has the company been in business? Most MLM companies fail within less than three years. Not to say you should avoid all startups, however, you want to make sure that the company you choose has a strong foundation and has been in business long enough to prove their stability.

Does the company have unique products? I know that almost 75% of the MLM companies in existence today are nutritional companies. However, what separates your product from others? You want to make sure that a product very similar to yours cannot be found nearby for a cheaper price.

Make sure you have options for bonuses. Many MLM companies give their representatives an option to be profitable within weeks of joining the company through bonuses. This is because residual income can take longer to build up.

Make sure the company has good sponsors. A Good sponsor someone who is dedicated to your success and goals. A good sponsor will motivate you to make sure that you have the best chances of reaching success. They won't only be there for you when they have something to gain from you then leave afterward.

Make sure the company has a good foundation. Does the management have corporate experience? Do they know anything about network marketing? Do they know the difference between network marketing and an illegal pyramid? Do they have enough revenue from the products to pay their representatives, etc?

The majority of the network marketing industry has health and wellness / nutritional products. Therefore, it would be hard to even tell you the top five confirmed. People may tell you the top five POPULAR and I'm sure Herbalife and Advocare would be on that list somewhere. But whatever company you choose make sure that you cover all concerns to ensure that you have success long-term.

Edited- See Forum Guidlines
Rich Alveranga

Re: Best MLM company with samples for sharing the product.

by Steve_Fazia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Rich, these are good guidelines you list in terms of evaluating nutritional companies. However, the original poster asked specifically about sampling. So I will attempt to address that aspect.

In order for any type of sampling program to have long term sustainability and hence success for the people involved, here are the characteristics that should be in place. First of all, the product must provide a fairly immediate impact, or else the person receiving the sample is probably not going to order it. There aren't many supplements that work fast; typically one must use them for at least 30 to 60 days to notice any type of health benefit. Secondly, the COMPANY should send the sample out to your prospect. This is implemented in such a way that you receive credit should the 'samplee' order anytime in the future. (example prospect watches a video on your replicated site and enters their information to receive the sample); they are placed in a holding tank until they order, at which time they become part of your group. If the product is dynamic enough, the prospect ideally would just order an entire unit, again through your site, without any intervention on your part. If they don't, then here is what I think is the key, in terms of follow up: the company provides a call center fully staffed to answer questions about product, compensation, SAMPLING, etc. The call center then enrolls the prospect on YOUR behalf! And finally, the samples should be fully commissionable. In other words, an existing affiliate purchases a certain number of samples each month, which the company holds until notified of someone wanting a free trial (totally free to the prospect, shipping is built in to the sample cost). It's a win-win for the affiliate and the prospect in that the affiliate does not have to inventory samples (although that option would be available if the affiliate wanted to personally hand out samples on a local basis), AND the prospect gets to try something totally free with zero shipping costs and no credit card required.

This type of sampling program is a more professional way to do it in my opinion. Most sampling programs I've seen in the past are quite haphazard. This type of business model is more duplicatible, hence more apt to create long term residual income. There is only one company that I know of which incorporates all these features in their sampling program...
(btw, I do not actively promote the company, but have tested the sampling program, and it does work)

Steve
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member