General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

What is the Best MLM Compensation Plan for Part-Timers

by chuckholmes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:08 am

So, what is the best type of MLM Compensation Plan for the part-timer (unilevel, matrix, binary, breakaway, etc)? Please let us know what you think and why you feel that way. Thanks.
Make 2019 Your Year!
http://www.startafunbiz.com
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

Re: What is the Best MLM Compensation Plan for Part-Timers

by epixelmlm » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:35 pm

For part-timers, I suggest using some MLM plans like Binary or Matrix or Board, Based upon each plan you have to add only a fixed number of peoples to the system and you will be getting income from the downline members.
epixelmlm

by chuckholmes » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:16 am

I'm going to have to suggest a unilevel pay plan with a generous level 1 and level 2 commission and a nice wholesale retail markup for personal sales. Not a fan of binary plans myself, although many people enjoy them.
Make 2019 Your Year!
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

by Steve_Fazia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:47 pm

chuckholmes wrote:I'm going to have to suggest a unilevel pay plan with a generous level 1 and level 2 commission and a nice wholesale retail markup for personal sales. Not a fan of binary plans myself, although many people enjoy them.

Would have to agree with you, Chuck. I earned the highest income in my 35 plus years in the industry in a unilevel plan that paid 30% on the third level (and it paid on actual dollars!). My present company pays 25% on level 2 and I will soon surpass the aforementioned unilevel earnings!

Steve
Steve_Fazia
Advanced Member

by robf1 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:32 pm

chuckholmes wrote:So, what is the best type of MLM Compensation Plan for the part-timer (unilevel, matrix, binary, breakaway, etc)? Please let us know what you think and why you feel that way. Thanks.

NOT a binary. A unilevel would by far be the best IMO. I recently decided to work an affiliate program. No sponsoring, conference calls, motivating people ect. I just sell the product. Earn 40% on the first order and 20% on all additional orders. Simple and less stress. ;)

Rob
robf1
Advanced Member

by chuckholmes » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:25 pm

robf1 wrote:
chuckholmes wrote:So, what is the best type of MLM Compensation Plan for the part-timer (unilevel, matrix, binary, breakaway, etc)? Please let us know what you think and why you feel that way. Thanks.

NOT a binary. A unilevel would by far be the best IMO. I recently decided to work an affiliate program. No sponsoring, conference calls, motivating people ect. I just sell the product. Earn 40% on the first order and 20% on all additional orders. Simple and less stress. ;)

Rob

I do a lot of affiliate marketing, in addition to network marketing. I enjoy both, although affiliate marketing is a lot less work.
Make 2019 Your Year!
chuckholmes
Advanced Member