General MLM Industry Related Topics

Discuss any MLM topics that are not better suited to one of the other forums
+ Reply to Post

Should MLM Reps Have Their Own Website?

by chuckholmes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:11 am

What do you think? Should MLM reps have their own unique blog or website? Why or why not?
Make 2019 Your Year!
http://www.startafunbiz.com
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

Re: Should MLM Reps Have Their Own Website?

by PeterArnold » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Hey Chuck:

WELCOME to MLM.com! It's very good to see you here! I didn't realize you had a few posts on this Forum.

I have been a member here (off and on) for many years, but I don't visit as much as I should. In fact, this used to be the TOP Forum for Network Marketers, but in the last few years, it has not been nearly so active (thanks to Facebook / Twitter, etc).

YOUR QUESTION - I would say that, although it is not a necessity (to have a Personal Website / Blog) - it certainly can have advantages (and "your" Site / Blog is one of the best I've seen, by the way! :>)

SITE / BLOG - I do have a Personal Website / Blog too (VirtualWealthPlan[dot]com) but I had it built for me (by a wonderful guy, in Nigeria) - because I am not a technical person - nor do I know SEO, etc.. And because I found Wordpress difficult (for me), I went with WIX[dot]com for mine (SO simple to use).

REASONS FOR - First, a Personal Site / Blog can be a great prospecting tool for "leads" - via ATTRACTION MARKETING - because it enables us to put out VALUE to others (hopefully, helpful "content") - up front (thus, building the trust factor somewhat).

Second, because a Blog is an "interactive" format - it enables us to "get to know" those who comment on our articles, etc - a nice bonus.

Third, I believe a Personal Site / Blog can help us showcase our own USP (Unique Selling Proposition) somewhat, as well as our strong passions about (what we believe to be) important issues - and thus, we may gain some credibility with viewers - and eventually, "earn the right" to their business.

Anyway - these are just a couple of my own thoughts on this - I'm sure other members could add to this.

Again - very good to see you here Chuck.

Sincerely / Peter A. / Canada
PeterArnold
Jr Member

by chuckholmes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:31 pm

PeterArnold wrote:Hey Chuck:

WELCOME to MLM.com! It's very good to see you here! I didn't realize you had a few posts on this Forum.

I have been a member here (off and on) for many years, but I don't visit as much as I should. In fact, this used to be the TOP Forum for Network Marketers, but in the last few years, it has not been nearly so active (thanks to Facebook / Twitter, etc).

YOUR QUESTION - I would say that, although it is not a necessity (to have a Personal Website / Blog) - it certainly can have advantages (and "your" Site / Blog is one of the best I've seen, by the way! :>)

SITE / BLOG - I do have a Personal Website / Blog too (VirtualWealthPlan[dot]com) but I had it built for me (by a wonderful guy, in Nigeria) - because I am not a technical person - nor do I know SEO, etc.. And because I found Wordpress difficult (for me), I went with WIX[dot]com for mine (SO simple to use).

REASONS FOR - First, a Personal Site / Blog can be a great prospecting tool for "leads" - via ATTRACTION MARKETING - because it enables us to put out VALUE to others (hopefully, helpful "content") - up front (thus, building the trust factor somewhat).

Second, because a Blog is an "interactive" format - it enables us to "get to know" those who comment on our articles, etc - a nice bonus.

Third, I believe a Personal Site / Blog can help us showcase our own USP (Unique Selling Proposition) somewhat, as well as our strong passions about (what we believe to be) important issues - and thus, we may gain some credibility with viewers - and eventually, "earn the right" to their business.

Anyway - these are just a couple of my own thoughts on this - I'm sure other members could add to this.

Again - very good to see you here Chuck.

Sincerely / Peter A. / Canada

I think even a small static website is great. Something that just tells people a little bit about you and your opportunity and products. This helps build up the like, know and trust factor. That way when people do a Google search for our name they can at least find one accurate website about us. Just my two cents.
Make 2019 Your Year!
http://www.startafunbiz.com
chuckholmes
Advanced Member

by barnabasbay » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:24 am

chuckholmes wrote:What do you think? Should MLM reps have their own unique blog or website? Why or why not?

it can be done by software automatically.
barnabasbay