Moy M Chambers is the Sr VP of IT for LifeVantage Corporation.
Mr. Chambers is a technology leader in the Direct Selling Industry.
Achievements in Direct Selling Industry:
- Published in CIO Review. “How to leverage MicroSoft cloud in a SAAS”.
- Member of the Direct Selling Associations CIO committee.
- Presenter of a technology workshop for the DSA at the 2016 Convention.
- Sr VP of IT, Director, CTO, Software Development and Consultant for Direct Selling Companies.
Mr. Chambers was first inducted into Direct Selling industry as a Distributor in 1994. He saw the potential of the industry and developed a passion for it. This later led him to start up Allspice Technologies, a Direct Selling consulting firm that provides services to large and small Direct Selling companies. He has worked with all major direct selling software systems and has designed several other in-house systems.
Career path is as following:
- Program Manager Mortgage Computer Associates (MCA), Ogden Utah.
- IT Director for McLean Financial Corporation, McLean Virginia.
- Eastern Region Technical Manager for 3CI, a Relational Database company, Ft. Collins, Co.
- White House Consultant, designed the North America Free Trade (NAFTA) Software System. Received the “Excellence recognition award from Executive Office of the President”, Washington, DC.
- IT manager for International Union of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT), Washington DC.
- Software Development Manager for InfoTrax Systems.
- DBA Manager/Conversion expert for XanGo, LLC Lehi Utah.
- Director of IT for Agel Enterprises LLC, Lehi Utah.
- CTO for Yoursolutions.net, Sandy Utah.
- R&D manager for WenCor LLC, Springville Utah.
- Vice President of Information Technology at Innovative.Global, Lehi Utah.
- CEO of Allspice Technologies, Salem UT.
- Sr VP of IT LifeVantage LLC, Sandy UT